Help... Tune In radio app (and on Alexa)

Pete

I'm in the UK and listen to Ibiza global radio, Ibiza sonica radio and cafe del mar radio on Tune in app.

Over the last week all these stations have disappeared or it says it can't play them.

Any thoughts???

Can't help with the tune-un app (rights issues?) but IGR and IS have their own apps, which makes them quicker to find! Also Sonica's app gives you access to Club, Calm etc etc.

I'm in the UK and listen to Ibiza global radio, Ibiza sonica radio and cafe del mar radio on Tune in app.

Over the last week all these stations have disappeared or it says it can't play them.

Any thoughts???
same here! Wondered if it was just me...... We also listen to 'Pure Ibiza radio' which is still on Tunein thankfully. Hopefully it's just a thing at the moment and they'll be back on soon, in the meantime I suppose use the app..... I've donated to Sonica too, I hope they continue to do what they do!

I use myTuner app and sane issue, sometimes sonica works, sometimes global works, and vice versa. I assumed it was because of corona that it was harder to broadcast etc.

Back