José Padilla

*btw well worth following Phil on Instag. he's full of old photos, tracklists and stories like these.
Great reading. Loads there I never heard about before. ?

José you tried to make a better world with your music. Let's hope USA, China and Russia don't try to do something else.
Will miss you, allways nice when we met?

My first year in ibiza (98) was framed by mambo, savannah and more importantly cafe del mar. Over many years I have enthused over the amazing music that accompanied not only sunset but the times before and after. The influence for all of that was Jose. His talent has left a mark on my life as well on many others, he will be missed. Rest in peace.

Heard the end of a good piece on The Radio here yesterday, talking to a Irish DJ about Jose.. played this ? Nice

Was hoping some of his close dj friends Chris and Pete would have done some longer sets like FKs 6hrathon.. still good non the less ?

Gave it a listen. Excellent records, but...
those FK...
talkovers...
really...
got.. me..
out.
of the gr...
oove
I didn't mind them.. have been listening to alot of his stuff since the lock down in March. Like hearing about the tracks and stories.. I know it would put people off.. I'm like that with Tong lol.. always wait for the artist to release the Sin waffle Essential mix..

Back