Hello! Same old, same old...

Andy C

So I've decided to go and work in Ibiza this summer and can't wait! Probably heading there around 20th May...Looking for bar work...Hopefuly in the center of all the care-free fun eh?

I'm Welsh, 26 (but look 22) and haven't read any of these threads yet, but will...Just wanted to ask if anyone else is heading over there by themselves for the summer, and where are you're gonna stay? Are there any hostels? that's what I'm used to from travelling the world for two years.

Just giving a big shout out really, for any advice on working, or accomodation, and to anyone who is looking for a 'pardner' over the summer. What can I say? I'm fun, well-travelled, into all the good things that make life worth living, and just want to party, party, party, work hard, and play harder...London is getting me down.

Holler back!

Last edited by a moderator:
alright fella, my names Matty im 22 and from wales, im in the same boat as everyone else I think !!!
im going over with two mates but im a Ibiza virgin soooo I have not got a clue about accomodation etc... when are you thinking of going over there mate, drop us a line
trophy147@btinternet.com

Back