Has anyone ever seen the film Grease?

Dirk

.. I believe it has John Travolta who was in Pulp Fiction in it and a women called Olivia John? May get it on betamax tomorrow, is it any good?

Dirk Bigler said:
.. I believe it has John Travolta who was in Pulp Fiction in it and a women called Olivia John? May get it on betamaz tomorrow, is it any good?

is this a serious question?

i thought the whole world and their dog has seen grease!!

it's ok, a very dated musical film.

r u mad u hav never seen grease?! jus get it an watch it even if u dont like it u hav to watch it seen as everyone else in the world has. at least thats wat i thought till now! watch it! :)

grease is an american classic ...its a good movie/musical...

i love beauty school drop out skit...

yet if u want to see a good musical movie may i suggest west side story...
that is a true classic

Well you'd have to have lived on a deserted island not to know Grease.... Even then I'd wonder if you wouldn't have heard about it. ;-)

i can't beleive people have given genuine reponses to this post!!!!

:lol:

p.s anyone heard of a film called 'Police Academy'??

I have never seen the film thats all. Some people were talking about it in my work yesterday and filled me in on some of the detail.

I am getting it todayand I will watch it tomorrow. I will let you know what I think as soon as I watch it. It better be good!

I am 32 and married. Do you think I should give it a miss then?

They told me to get a film called Jaws as well, it's about a killer shark? Is that any good?

apparently theres going to be a Police Academy 2 ,( based on the popularity of the first one)...can't wait to see more zany anticts from Maloney and the gang!!

and what about the guy who does the funny noises!!!!! hillarious!!

Dirk - Grease is good, kind of similar to schindlers list, but more gritty.

joseph said:
apparently theres going to be a Police Academy 2 ,( based on the popularity of the first one)...can't wait to see more zany anticts from Maloney and the gang!!

well that would be police academy 8 :rolleyes: not 2

Back