Happy Birthday Buckley

Will be soon enough - into my final weeks and feeling greyer by the hour at the very thought of it. :eek: Taking my mind off it by having a go at making up for 10 years of blowing all my savings on wine, women and song, all in 6 months. Finding that the experience which comes with age is proving very helpful in my little "let's make up for 39 years of irresponsibility" project ! :D Just goes to show - you really need to get out and enjoy your life while you're young enough to do it. Unless you're very unlucky, there's still time to do the other thing later. And you don't mind it nearly as much when you feel like you haven't missed out along the way :cool:.

Will be soon enough - into my final weeks and feeling greyer by the hour at the very thought of it. :eek: Taking my mind off it by having a go at making up for 10 years of blowing all my savings on wine, women and song, all in 6 months. Finding that the experience which comes with age is proving very helpful in my little "let's make up for 39 years of irresponsibility" project ! :D Just goes to show - you really need to get out and enjoy your life while you're young enough to do it. Unless you're very unlucky, there's still time to do the other thing later. And you don't mind it nearly as much when you feel like you haven't missed out along the way :cool:.

I found that hitting 40 gave me a new lease of life:)

Back