Hamburg

For drinks, 20up at Riverside Empire Hotel. Nice view over the port.
Golem, Große Elbstraße 14
Clochard at Reeperbahn 29, 24h open, people are more on the rough side, but had a kicking night with Lemmy of Motörhead there once.

Musicwise:
Uebel & Gefährlich, Feldstrasse 66
Mojo Club, Reeperbahn 1
Waagenbau, Max-Brauer-Allee 204
Fundbureau, Stresemannstraße 114
Golden Pudel Club, St. Pauli Fischmarkt 27

To name a few.

Hi there I'm from Hamburg.
Namaste already mentioned most of the important clubs. I would add DOCKS at Reeperbahn, Villa Nova at Reeperbahn, Blankenes Kiez Internat and Kurhotel at Grosse Freiheit for afterparties (each Saturday/Sunday until 12am or later).
I just want to add http://ohschonhell.de/ is the best site to find all Hamburg Clubbing dates, Afterparties and Unofficial Outdoor parties. If a party is not listed there it simply is not worth it.
By the way ohschonhell means as much as "OMG the sun is up already".

My personal favorites would be Übel&Gefährlich and Waagenbau because of the crowd and the location. But same as anywhere else it always depends on who is the party organizer.
Tächno is throws very popular parties. Search for Rich vom Dorf, C2Datei or Miyagi. All of these are very popular Hamburg DJs.

About the Bars.
There is a new bar called "clouds Heaven's" at Repperbahn located in the upper level which gives you a nice view.
Beside that many people going drinking and clubbing at a street called "Hamburger Berg" just next to the reeperbahn. There are about 10 bars which give you the original dirty and cheap feeling and turn into small clubs after 11pm on weekends. Many use them for free clubbing.
Also very popular are the bars in the "Schanzen Viertel" (Susannenstraße/Schulterblatt).

Hope this helps.

Old thread but visiting Hamburg/Reeperbahn this weekend.

Clubs above still the best to aim for? OMG the sun is up already wouldvhsve been useful on previous trips

Hi there I'm from Hamburg.
Namaste already mentioned most of the important clubs. I would add DOCKS at Reeperbahn, Villa Nova at Reeperbahn, Blankenes Kiez Internat and Kurhotel at Grosse Freiheit for afterparties (each Saturday/Sunday until 12am or later).
I just want to add http://ohschonhell.de/ is the best site to find all Hamburg Clubbing dates, Afterparties and Unofficial Outdoor parties. If a party is not listed there it simply is not worth it.
By the way ohschonhell means as much as "OMG the sun is up already".

My personal favorites would be Übel&Gefährlich and Waagenbau because of the crowd and the location. But same as anywhere else it always depends on who is the party organizer.
Tächno is throws very popular parties. Search for Rich vom Dorf, C2Datei or Miyagi. All of these are very popular Hamburg DJs.

About the Bars.
There is a new bar called "clouds Heaven's" at Repperbahn located in the upper level which gives you a nice view.
Beside that many people going drinking and clubbing at a street called "Hamburger Berg" just next to the reeperbahn. There are about 10 bars which give you the original dirty and cheap feeling and turn into small clubs after 11pm on weekends. Many use them for free clubbing.
Also very popular are the bars in the "Schanzen Viertel" (Susannenstraße/Schulterblatt).

Hope this helps.
I’m liking Hamburger berg already.

Mate’s Mrs texted “stay away from the Reeperbahn, lads at work have told me about it” .....Reeper-what?

Good place for a drink, caught another game at St Pauli - poor quality but good evening. Few hours in the Sun drinking in ‘The Beach Bar’ on the river. Ended up in one the little bar/clubs playing techno on Hamburger Berg Saturday night.

Ignore you like football the game had been sold out for months but we bought tickets in the away end on the day at the ticket office. You walk past Uebel & Gefährlich the bunker club to get to the away end.

Embarrassingly I’ve been 3 or 4 times and can’t tell you anything informative!

Dock 3 The beach Bar, mentioned above did good food to accompany a few a beers. Other than that we ate crap food

Any more tips for Hamburg? Looking for places to eat as well, go the end of April!

Restaurant Hala, Beselerplatz 11, lebanese
Neni, 25hours Hotel Altes Hafenamt, east mediterranean
Bullerei, Lagerstraße 34b, steak
Henssler Henssler, Große Elbstraße 160 , sushi
Clouds Heaven's Bar & Kitchen, Reeperbahn 1, crossover, and after dinner enjoy their rooftop bar
East Restaurant, Simon-von-Utrecht-Straße 31, sushi & steak

and a lot more

Restaurant Hala, Beselerplatz 11, lebanese
Neni, 25hours Hotel Altes Hafenamt, east mediterranean
Bullerei, Lagerstraße 34b, steak
Henssler Henssler, Große Elbstraße 160 , sushi
Clouds Heaven's Bar & Kitchen, Reeperbahn 1, crossover, and after dinner enjoy their rooftop bar
East Restaurant, Simon-von-Utrecht-Straße 31, sushi & steak

and a lot more
Perfect :)

For Clubbing I could also recommend YOKO and PAL, best party for us at the moment is KINKY (@PAL) on Sundays (every two weeks) from 10am to 6am on Monday, although this one is a bit special.

Back