Guy Gerber's Rumors at Destino

Nobbie Q

18033458_1250677401719248_8774333032638413023_n.jpg

discuss you heathens! Personally sucks for me Sasha not being there but I guess it's because he's involved with Priv and Labyrinth as it is, and Ants to boot. But Sven Vath and DJ Harvey are good names included.

If it wasn't the Captured festival at benimussa when I was over then defo would have liked to visit this as Destino is lovely venue.

some great names on that list - none more than Sven Vath which is a big suprise!

this is a party that I have wanted to do for some time. hopefully will get to the party across the opening and closing weekend.

How does that work?

last year it was free entry at the start of the season and then later they changed it into 15€ I believe (someone has said that above), but then you got a drink ticket for that so it's essentially just your first drink you pay. I think they'll keep it similar for this year.

just checked, will stay similar indeed:

Revered producer, DJ and label owner Guy Gerber returns to the White Isle for the 2017 season, with another edition of his much-talked about residency RUMORS. The DAY TIME EVENTS series will run for a full 22 weeks, taking place every Sunday from May 21st until October 15th.

The event will stay in its home of Destino IBIZA – Pacha GROUP resort - but promises a newly renovated set up for the 2017 season; the new layout promising to maximise the stunning clifftop, sunset setting that the Talamanca-based hotel is known for. As with all RUMORS events, production will play a key part in making the event special - the colourful souk-like decor giving the EVENT a unique, exotic feel unlike anything else on the island.

The party’s clandestine, relaxed and welcoming feel has seen it become known for attracting a diverse, cosmopolitan and clued-up crowd, in turn evoking the feel of the original Ibiza EVENTS before the super clubs and big names made it what it is today. Instead of big promotion, each night’s individual lineups are only announced a few days before on socials - with only those with their ear to the ground knowing who can be expected each night.

With a long list of high profile guests set to appear throughout the season, guests are guaranteed the best musical offerings no matter which week they come to. This year’s lineup sees some of the highest biggest guests to date confirmed to put in an appearance; DJ Harvey, Sven Väth, Dubfire, Martin Buttrich, BEDOUIN, Cassy and Guti to name a few. Despite the calibre of guests on offer, the EVENT has always and will always be free to get into.

Whilst RUMORS Ibiza has stayed true to its ethos and nature since its 2014 conception, the event series has now expanded into a globally successful brand. It holds out sold out shows at BPM, Miami Music Week and huge London venue Great Suffolk Street Warehouse, as well as more relaxed affairs in idyllic destinations like Sardinia, Mykonos and Tel Aviv. Most recently, Guy took over LA’s Chinatown alongside DJ Harvey for a very special edition of RUMORS.

Guy Gerber thrives on confounding expectations - with him at the helm, RUMORS looks set to remain the go-to party for those wanting to experience a different side of Ibiza yet with the promise of the highest calibre of musical curation.

-->
also hints that it'll stay off the big stage and on the other side of the pool, but with a different layout. will definitely be an interesting one this ;)

I think night time party's are going to suffer this year. It all about daytime clubbing now.. 16:00-23:59..:) who wants to be coming out of a club at 7am:confused: your day is ruined then..

How easy/far is destino from San Antonio. Is there busses or is it a taxi.
It´s "just" outside Ibiza town,I walked from the center.You can take a bus if you know where to get of.Talamanca beach is nearby.

Last edited:
bus to ibiza town and taxi from there if you don't want to pay the full taxi from san an.

What's the deal with tickets for Rumours? Is it a free party?

It was completely free until exactly July 17th (no drink tickets) and then after they did drink tix. They did open up the area more after the 17th tho and you could use the loungers

Back