Guess What!

Hey SJ - Scoobie just PM'd me to say that you're a big girl's blouse and she'd have you any day. Just though you should know. ;)

Buckley said:
Hey SJ - Scoobie just PM'd me to say that you're a big girl's blouse and she'd have you any day. Just though you should know. ;)

:lol: :lol:
Didn't realise Scoob's is a girl :rolleyes:
Prefer sparring against blokes, really get agression & adrenalin going :twisted:

small jinx said:
Buckley said:

Prefer sparring against blokes, really get agression & adrenalin going :twisted:

Hmm...this aggression against men got anything to do....no, I'll leave it.

*whistles*

small jinx said:
I've done my grading and now I am a Red Belt in Kickbox :D

"Hands like granite, and a packing punch"

I've got a box of my belts at home up to Jnr Black - do you want them? Save you doing the gradings?? :lol: :lol:

puppylover said:
small jinx said:
I've done my grading and now I am a Red Belt in Kickbox :D

"Hands like granite, and a packing punch"

I've got a box of my belts at home up to Jnr Black - do you want them? Save you doing the gradings?? :lol: :lol:

:lol: Ya too late mate, my sister offered me her red studded one ;)

Buckley said:
small jinx said:
Buckley said:

*whistles*

:eek: Oooh Buckley do divulge (in the interest of public viewing).

small jinx said:
Buckley said:
small jinx said:
Buckley said:

*whistles*

:eek: Oooh Buckley do divulge (in the interest of public viewing).

:oops: All I can divulge is that I confused you and another board member, So... my comment makes no sense at all!

Whereabouts is the red belt in the grading?

I thought it went white, blue, green, orange, purple, brown, black, then Dans (if I remember correctly :confused: )

Back