Getting to/from Ibiza latest info

Same with an empty Tui flight we were on - caused a commotions with those that wanted to move!
Same day, same time slot roughly, Ryanair are asking around £50 base for IBZ - MAN in June, Tui are asking £200+.
I'm assuming that Tui are concentrating on the package tourist so booking room + flight isn't so bad.
As it stands now, I'm fairly confident that the vaxxes work and by early summer the majority will have had a top-up jab, so no reason to believe that holidays won't be happening. I'll be booking a flight out and back, fill in the hotels later.

I always panic when I come back from somewhere thinking I have covid🤣
I always get something over there, and this year was no exception. Got a boil/blister at the end of my little toe, balloned up, was sore so had to be lanced. One pin and a bit of antiseptic did the job!
So if anyone wants a bit of minor surgery I'm available with my first aid kit of a few plasters, sickness pills, ibroprofen and my trusty tube of antiseptic!!

Best cure- get next year booked
I'm waiting on an email from Lago Playa nr. Es Pujols as to when they are taking bookings for 2022. Think in 20 and 21 they closed and sent everyone to their larger sister hotel down the road; so they may need the knowledge of a decent season looming to open up again.

I always panic when I come back from somewhere thinking I have covid🤣
Ive got it. Think I got it on a day on the ale in Liverpool. Very mild symptoms, was achy for a couple of days , like a cold . Would normally have carried on regardless if just a cold. But NO sense or taste prompted a lat flow, followed by PCR confirmation. Isolation till Monday. Easily the worst bit has been no taste or smell.

Ive got it. Think I got it on a day on the ale in Liverpool. Very mild symptoms, was achy for a couple of days , like a cold . Would normally have carried on regardless if just a cold. But NO sense or taste prompted a lat flow, followed by PCR confirmation. Isolation till Monday. Easily the worst bit has been no taste or smell.
I think i would feel the same. Hope it returns quickly and fully

Same day, same time slot roughly, Ryanair are asking around £50 base for IBZ - MAN in June, Tui are asking £200+.
I'm assuming that Tui are concentrating on the package tourist so booking room + flight isn't so bad.
As it stands now, I'm fairly confident that the vaxxes work and by early summer the majority will have had a top-up jab, so no reason to believe that holidays won't be happening. I'll be booking a flight out and back, fill in the hotels later.
Remember that if rules change again Ryanair will run flights you can't legally get on and keep your money. And if you do a card chargeback, they'll wait until you are next about to board a flight with them and mug you for the money:

Glad only mild symptoms for you

Remember that if rules change again Ryanair will run flights you can't legally get on and keep your money. And if you do a card chargeback, they'll wait until you are next about to board a flight with them and mug you for the money:
Ryanair bending the rules in their favour! If a flight's £50 and I can't go, I'll write that off, too little for chargeback I think anyway.

One thing they should return is the air pax duty, that's quietly forgotten.

All change today; as from late October (half term) all a ruturning pax needs now is a lateral flow test, booked with a clinic from the .gov's website (which I don't think's been updated yet to cater for this).

So you have your LFT and photograph the result and send it off to - who? The clinic you bought the test from?

Oh, no cheating. Would never consider such a thing. Would we....??

When I came in July you did, along with the QR code thing….I had issues as I stopped off in Barcelona before. This time on arrival, it was great, very efficient. No complaints
I think if you are vaccinated it’s ok…I think back in July I needed to show recent test but this time not.

I'm waiting news on when I get the top-up vaccine.

Question, is the covid certificate valid for 12 months, from the first or second jab (?) or is it six months and then becomes invalid until you have had your top-up?

I was thinking the certificate would be valid from 2 weeks after the second jab right until 12 months after that second jab assuming you have had no further vaxes? I suppose we were all hoping that by next year these certs would be gone, but with case rates here hitting 50k/day again nearly. looks like we are stuck with them for years to come.

EDIT a note of caution, if you have printed off your pass, it lasts 30 days and then expires, you have to log in and print off another one if you are planning on travel.

I'm waiting news on when I get the top-up vaccine.

Question, is the covid certificate valid for 12 months, from the first or second jab (?) or is it six months and then becomes invalid until you have had your top-up?

I was thinking the certificate would be valid from 2 weeks after the second jab right until 12 months after that second jab assuming you have had no further vaxes? I suppose we were all hoping that by next year these certs would be gone, but with case rates here hitting 50k/day again nearly. looks like we are stuck with them for years to come.

EDIT a note of caution, if you have printed off your pass, it lasts 30 days and then expires, you have to log in and print off another one if you are planning on travel.

The top-up/booster vaccine is only in clinical trial now, I don't think it will be a consideration for a while yet, but the certs will be here to stay for travelling for some while yet, as they should be IMO. We're not completely out of the woods yet with regards to covid.
Logging into the app to take a screenshot of the pass isn't much of task IMO

The top-up/booster vaccine is only in clinical trial now, I don't think it will be a consideration for a while yet, but the certs will be here to stay for travelling for some while yet, as they should be IMO. We're not completely out of the woods yet with regards to covid.
Logging into the app to take a screenshot of the pass isn't much of task IMO
Not sure this is correct- some groups definitely receiving here in the UK

Back