Getting to/from Ibiza latest info

The reviews on expert medicals are beyond terrible, can anyone shed some light on their experiences with them? I know majority of people who review things are normally the ones with bad experiences only but still it's like 95% bad reviews 🙄
It depends what you want really. If all you want is the ref code to go on your locator form, you’re absolutely fine. However, if you want to actually do the test once you’re back, lower your expectations. I would suggest getting their ref number for your form and then doing an NHS PCR once you’re back as well as theirs

It depends what you want really. If all you want is the ref code to go on your locator form, you’re absolutely fine. However, if you want to actually do the test once you’re back, lower your expectations. I would suggest getting their ref number for your form and then doing an NHS PCR once you’re back as well as theirs
thanks. is it just simply a box tick exercise or can it come back on you if they said they hadn't received it? it is the cheaper option for sure so still contemplating it but after dealing with Randox, Assured screening and C19 testing who all seemed spot on results back straight away am little hesitant to just pay the extra

Exactly...I just want the code to put on the form....I will worry about the rest of it afterwards...

thanks. is it just simply a box tick exercise or can it come back on you if they said they hadn't received it? it is the cheaper option for sure so still contemplating it but after dealing with Randox, Assured screening and C19 testing who all seemed spot on results back straight away am little hesitant to just pay the extra
I believe it’s a box tick, and even if you don’t do the actual test, no one will ever know. However, this isn’t legal advice and you should make your own decision based on your own research

I'm doing the test on return, once that's done if it's lost or anything I've done my bit. Only needed the reference number.
The bad reviews where when multiple tests were required and think they simply couldn't cope. However I got my text kit 5 days ahead of when it was scheduled!

Thanks! I am going to go for it.. cheaper the better I guess
Think it was the cheapness which caused the issues in the first place, everyone descending on them! Note, they aren't responsible for the testing of course, they are just the middle man and the tests are valid even though afaik they have been removed from the govs website.

Wonder how the lesser tests from next month will be organised, still need a UK pax locator form with reference number I suppose?

Think it was the cheapness which caused the issues in the first place, everyone descending on them! Note, they aren't responsible for the testing of course, they are just the middle man and the tests are valid even though afaik they have been removed from the govs website.

Wonder how the lesser tests from next month will be organised, still need a UK pax locator form with reference number I suppose?
yeah no doubt. as long as they are still Gov approved still should be fine. I wish they would give a date already as to when the lateral flows are happening (if they still are)

Arrived back in UK, all they wanted was my passport, never bothered with locator form. Still gonna send off the swab though, no idea if it's being checked that I've done it.

Yeah, I'm waiting, just a booked a trip to Tenerife on 1st Nov - almost booked the PCR at ÂŁ28 above, as I can't imagine the LFT is going to be even cheaper, but may as well give a couple of weeks to find out

Yeah, I'm waiting, just a booked a trip to Tenerife on 1st Nov - almost booked the PCR at ÂŁ28 above, as I can't imagine the LFT is going to be even cheaper, but may as well give a couple of weeks to find out
Don't think they have set an actual day of the changeover, like you I'd be tempted to wait, but for peace of mind if the PCR is booked at that price I can't see LFT's being much cheaper.

Anyhow, I'll be booking my next flight to Spain whenthey've given the announcement. Presumably the firms that are doing the PCR test will also do the LFT going forward.

I’m in Ibiza now, returning to the UK on Monday. As yet I still haven’t purchased a day 2 PCR test.

However before I flew out nearly 3 weeks ago I did buy a pre-flight LFT test from Chronomics which is no longer a requirement now. The odd thing though is that they gave me a reference number for the passenger locator form with this test but I can’t understand why.

I’m not going to use the test but I am thinking of using the ref number on my PLF form and hoping it works. I won’t know my seat number until I check in online just 24 hours before the flight though, so if the code doesn’t work I’ll probably have a bit of a panic to purchase a valid PCR test.

I was originally going for Randox but maybe now I’ll try Expert Medicals too.

I’m in Ibiza now, returning to the UK on Monday. As yet I still haven’t purchased a day 2 PCR test.

However before I flew out nearly 3 weeks ago I did buy a pre-flight LFT test from Chronomics which is no longer a requirement now. The odd thing though is that they gave me a reference number for the passenger locator form with this test but I can’t understand why.

I’m not going to use the test but I am thinking of using the ref number on my PLF form and hoping it works. I won’t know my seat number until I check in online just 24 hours before the flight though, so if the code doesn’t work I’ll probably have a bit of a panic to purchase a valid PCR test.

I was originally going for Randox but maybe now I’ll try Expert Medicals too.
Expert medicals are good and cheap, I used it for the code and didn't do the test

Randox too

You can also put any random seat number if you don't know it

Don't think they have set an actual day of the changeover, like you I'd be tempted to wait, but for peace of mind if the PCR is booked at that price I can't see LFT's being much cheaper.

Anyhow, I'll be booking my next flight to Spain whenthey've given the announcement. Presumably the firms that are doing the PCR test will also do the LFT going forward.
Schapps has just told Sky News the change from PCRs will be made by half term (Oct 22 for those who dont know)

Not sure why they need a seat number; I suppose if someone sat in an adjacent row had covid then you would be asked to self-isolate, but on flights which are less than (say) half-full the stewards move pax around anyway to balance the plane, so your new seat isn't recorded.

Not sure why they need a seat number; I suppose if someone sat in an adjacent row had covid then you would be asked to self-isolate, but on flights which are less than (say) half-full the stewards move pax around anyway to balance the plane, so your new seat isn't recorded.

Not in my experience, they do the moving in advance. On our EasyJet flight out which was about 20% full they were very clear that everyone had to sit in their seats because of that reason

Arrived back in UK, all they wanted was my passport, never bothered with locator form. Still gonna send off the swab though, no idea if it's being checked that I've done it.
Your locator form information is linked to your passport (on the airport systems, when you scan your passport in). So it's still checked, just that you aren't asked for it.

Not in my experience, they do the moving in advance. On our EasyJet flight out which was about 20% full they were very clear that everyone had to sit in their seats because of that reason
Same with an empty Tui flight we were on - caused a commotions with those that wanted to move!

Back