Getting to/from Ibiza latest info

Yes, I'm expecting my clinic to confirm and provide that two-day test, the point is the self-isolation would be at home!

If your pre departure test comes back positive what is the procedure? Do you have to go to a quarantine hotel on your own accord or do you have security take you? And how long after the result of test does this happen?

my plan is to take a later flow before a paid for service....if positive sort myself out and self isolate and keep testing myself until clear...then do a paid for "spanish' one

If your pre departure test comes back positive what is the procedure? Do you have to go to a quarantine hotel on your own accord or do you have security take you? And how long after the result of test does this happen?

They will come and collect you.
Timing depends on whether they have space or not. If they do, it could be same day.

So we arrived last night. There were basically no additional checks at Liverpool, they didn't look at the passenger locator forms or fit to fly bits.
Ryanair from Liverpool, was just as vile as always, literally no one wearing a mask, stood in the aisles, vaping, gurning, throwing drinks at each other and all that fun stuff. The crew didn't do a thing to enforce rules and encouraged it by announcing birthdays over the speaker. If that's your thing then get yourself on that flight 😅 I sat very still in my ffp3 mask praying to the covid gods that the people closest to me were decent human beings.

People got a very harsh reminder when we arrived at ibiza airport, the security was screaming at people to wear masks properly and get their documents sorted. It was embarrassing to be honest, no wonder everyone hates the British.

We're here though! 💪
I’ve got no axe to grind being from the poorer part of Liverpool born and bred but I have used that Friday evening flight on many occasions over the years and for people who have mainly been exposed to civility and common curtesy it must be frightening. You really need a strong sense of humour to survive it, some of the antics I’ve seen on that flight would if told be dismissed as too far fetched. As eluded to the Ryanair staff do not attempt to control or stop serving them drinks. My most blatant memory was a gang of people at the rear of the plane aisle surfing on the approach. The stewardess gets on the tannoy “ if you don’t sit down the pilot won’t land “ the reply shouted back “ yes he will or we will run out of juice “ guess who was right 🤷🏼‍♂️

I’ve got no axe to grind being from the poorer part of Liverpool born and bred but I have used that Friday evening flight on many occasions over the years and for people who have mainly been exposed to civility and common curtesy it must be frightening. You really need a strong sense of humour to survive it, some of the antics I’ve seen on that flight would if told be dismissed as too far fetched. As eluded to the Ryanair staff do not attempt to control or stop serving them drinks. My most blatant memory was a gang of people at the rear of the plane aisle surfing on the approach. The stewardess gets on the tannoy “ if you don’t sit down the pilot won’t land “ the reply shouted back “ yes he will or we will run out of juice “ guess who was right 🤷🏼‍♂️

Was on a similar flight to Ibiza from Glasgow once, pure carnage.

Most of the passengers were necking their own booze on the flight.

Absolute mayhem lol.

Was on a similar flight to Ibiza from Glasgow once, pure carnage.

Most of the passengers were necking their own booze on the flight.

Absolute mayhem lol.
agree bud, mind back in the day when you were allowed to drink your own booze, we tanned 5 bottles of buckie on a Saturday night flight.

Now that’s going back 20 years, i’m more a
connoisseur wine drinker now..tanning a bottle of blue nun in the back garden as I type this up 🥂🤣

agree bud, mind back in the day when you were allowed to drink your own booze, we tanned 5 bottles of buckie on a Saturday night flight.

Now that’s going back 20 years, i’m more a
connoisseur wine drinker now..tanning a bottle of blue nun in the back garden as I type this up 🥂🤣
Actually reminds me of my first Ibiza holiday.

First time at Cafe Mambo for the sunset and sitting there thinking wow look at all these classy good looking people sitting on the rocks for photos and on their boats and stuff.

Then heard ‘hay, ya geordie bawbags!’

Bunch of lads from Glasgow that we teamed up the night before as they were staying in the same digs.

All carrying bottles of Buckie and getting ‘mad we it’

Start of a great night lol 😄

Rumours getting stronger that Spain will be added to the 'Amber Plus' list at the next review, on 5 August. So even people double vaccinated would need to quarantine for 14 days once home.

Hoping it's nothing more than a rumour as we'd need to cancel if true, unless Balearics were excluded.
I think it's just 10 days but obviously still not ideal :confused: We would still go as I can work at home and my husband can do a test to release day 5. We get back 4 days before we would have to work which is almost half of it. Hopefully just rumours though!

I think it's just 10 days but obviously still not ideal :confused: We would still go as I can work at home and my husband can do a test to release day 5. We get back 4 days before we would have to work which is almost half of it. Hopefully just rumours though!

Can you do a test to release for amber plus list countries though?

If anyone wants a recommendation for a return to UK test. My wife and I just did the Colllinson video call ones for £32 (use Test21 discount code when booking) each and the certificates back within half hour of sending the photo of the test cartridge to them.

This is if you book it before you go, get sent the test kit and bring with you, having made your appointment for a video call.

If anyone wants a recommendation for a return to UK test. My wife and I just did the Colllinson video call ones for £32 (use Test21 discount code when booking) each and the certificates back within half hour of sending the photo of the test cartridge to them.

This is if you book it before you go, get sent the test kit and bring with you, having made your appointment for a video call.
Is it a 24 hour service?

Rumours getting stronger that Spain will be added to the 'Amber Plus' list at the next review, on 5 August. So even people double vaccinated would need to quarantine for 14 days once home.

Hoping it's nothing more than a rumour as we'd need to cancel if true, unless Balearics were excluded.
Noooooooooooo😭😭

Back