Getting to/from Ibiza latest info

Theyve announced today that they won't be adding ibiza to the amber plus at any point in the immediate future. Amber plus would be 5 days quarantine at home (if you test to release on day 5) it's still worth it for me.

There's 12 of us going over, 5 on Friday and the rest next Wednesday and we're all nervous but just going for it. If disaster strikes then so be it.

I'll be there for 3 weeks so as long as I don't catch it there, which I shouldn't because there's restrictions in place that prevent it, it should all be fine. I'm just wearing a ffp3 mask in the airport and on the flight ๐Ÿ˜…
You'll be fine. We've just come back from 10 days on the island....it's a pain to get there and back atm (Heathrow passport control tool 3 hours) but its worth it and I would fly again tomorrow without a second thought.

Just some articles I'm looking into where the conclusion seems to be that fully vaccinated people can carry the Delta strain without showing symptoms but passing it on to non-vaxxed people. If this is showing in other countries or by traveling too....testing vaxxed people is a matter of time imho. And this would make travel even more vulnerable, because now even when you're vaccinated you might need to test on arrival AND return, risking a quarantine while you're perfectly protected against the sickness itself.
Ah ok, just your feeling.
I believed EU was talking about it.

Theyve announced today that they won't be adding ibiza to the amber plus at any point in the immediate future. Amber plus would be 5 days quarantine at home (if you test to release on day 5) it's still worth it for me.

There's 12 of us going over, 5 on Friday and the rest next Wednesday and we're all nervous but just going for it. If disaster strikes then so be it.

I'll be there for 3 weeks so as long as I don't catch it there, which I shouldn't because there's restrictions in place that prevent it, it should all be fine. I'm just wearing a ffp3 mask in the airport and on the flight ๐Ÿ˜…

When was this said and by who?

10 days from having to decide what to do for my Ibiza trip end August / early Sept. Proper torn as to what to do - the deal I have is very good. Not concerned by Amber list as double vaxxed. Concern is situation gets worse still and turns Red when there. And also how impacting restrictions may be. And if I test positive before leaving....

Would be nice to at least some 'outside' gigs by then but looking very doubtful I guess, just from timing perspective

There have been zero cases of Beta on the Balearics which is promising so far. Mainland and specifically Castilla y Leon region is where the concern is for that strain - which is what caused the France decision. But that decision wasnโ€™t handled well and I think the UK govt seem to realise that and there doesnโ€™t seem to be any argument to turn the Balearics amber + at the moment.

However, with numbers rising weโ€™ll just have to see how the health service situation on the island handles things, who ends up in hospital and what decisions come out of that.

*Source for Beta figures: https://www.mscbs.gob.es/profesiona.../COVID19_Actualizacion_variantes_20210719.pdf

Arrived this morning! Have to say the whole airport experience both ends was relatively stress free, quick scan of the QR code for the passenger locator and vaccination form and that's it, feels amazing to be back on the island, heading to Es Birra shortly ๐Ÿป

My mother in law arrived Sunday, not tech-savy with her sister who wasn't even taking a mobile ๐Ÿ™ƒ said it was very easy going through airport.

31degrees at 8pm in Ibiza Town she tells me ๐Ÿ˜Ž

My best mate and family were tracked from their return flight from Ibiza 2 week back... 10 day quarentine ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

My best mate and family were tracked from their return flight from Ibiza 2 week back... 10 day quarentine ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Was their plane busy? I'm going to try super had to sit myself in the middle of an area of the plane thats empty if it allows it ๐Ÿ™ƒ I moved our reserved seats yesterday to give us empty seats all around us but obviously it depends how many people are still to check in. Bag of nerves ๐Ÿ˜…

Was their plane busy? I'm going to try super had to sit myself in the middle of an area of the plane thats empty if it allows it ๐Ÿ™ƒ I moved our reserved seats yesterday to give us empty seats all around us but obviously it depends how many people are still to check in. Bag of nerves ๐Ÿ˜…
They were tracked and traced sorry, not through the NHS app thing. Plane was full, two families of our friends on it.

My mother in laws flight last weekend only had around 60 on it๐Ÿ‘

It doesn't matter where you sit on the plane. If a passenger on a plane gets a positive PCR result from their return 2 Day test, then EVERYONE on that plane will be contacted and required to self isolate for the next 10 days. Doesn't matter if you have the NHS Test and Trace app switched off. They will contact you through your Passenger Location form details - and it is a legal obligation to comply. It doesn't matter if you test negative yourself or if you're double vaccinated.

This is turning into a nightmare scenario now. The chances of this happening seem extremely high. There are numerous reports about this on the Balearic Tripadvisor forums and Facebook Ibiza groups.

It doesn't matter where you sit on the plane. If a passenger on a plane gets a positive PCR result from their return 2 Day test, then EVERYONE on that plane will be contacted and required to self isolate for the next 10 days. Doesn't matter if you have the NHS Test and Trace app switched off. They will contact you through your Passenger Location form details - and it is a legal obligation to comply. It doesn't matter if you test negative yourself or if you're double vaccinated.

This is turning into a nightmare scenario now. The chances of this happening seem extremely high. There are numerous reports about this on the Balearic Tripadvisor forums and Facebook Ibiza groups.
That's incorrect, it's anyone within 2 rows as per the gov website.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210721-231458_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210721-231458_Chrome.jpg
    824.4 KB · Views: 14
Back