Getting to/from Ibiza latest info

Notice they've changed the route of the airport bus so the stop opposite Intersports has gone, and it's now on the bypass, not much shorter than walking to the bus station. Same for the 11 to Salinas.

Hiya, I'm thinking of booking last minute for this Friday but worried cannot get 2 day PCR Test delivered in time before I leave. Noticed that Stansted do Day 2 Test upon arrival back to UK.. (assume in area near Radisson Hotel). Has anyone used this? When I book the test will it give me the info I need to put on my Passenger Locator Form before i get back?

Thanks in advance! :)

Hiya, I'm thinking of booking last minute for this Friday but worried cannot get 2 day PCR Test delivered in time before I leave. Noticed that Stansted do Day 2 Test upon arrival back to UK.. (assume in area near Radisson Hotel). Has anyone used this? When I book the test will it give me the info I need to put on my Passenger Locator Form before i get back?

You don't need it delivered before you fly out, you just need the reference number when you purchase, for your passenger locator form for when you go home.

Expert Medicals- £29 day 2 PCR. Ordered mine Mon, reference number delivered instantly and test dropped through the letter box just now. Can’t vouch for if the results are done quickly, but the ref number is the bit that you need to get back into the UK

Last edited:
E

Expert Medicals- £29 day 2 PCR. Ordered mine Mon, reference number delivered instantly and test dropped through the letter box just now. Can’t vouch for if the results are done quickly, but the ref number is the bit that you need to get back into the UK
Oh, and also, in regards to booking for Friday- doooooooo it

I booked PCR tests with 2 different companies, one so I could collect and one sent thru the post.
The former has let me down badly, so I am using the latter as backup. Filled in the locator form with the reference number I already had.
The rubbish firm didn't even give me that number, would have had to contact them from Ibiza and they don't answer their phone..

Anyone thinking of coming out....the mozzies are REALLY friendly this autumn, won't leave me alone! Now on to my second bottle of spray and you could still play join the dots on my legs. 😠

Ok cheers, will look into it 👍

Thanks for this. Just booked, cheapest I've seen so far...

BOSS

As eclipse said the confirmation/reference number came through instantly....the number to put down on the form. That's all I care about...some of the other PCR test are still up at £100 ish, absolute joke....

if we are double jabbed is Ibiza the same as the rest of Spain, ie no further tests on entry? Coming from Manchester on Friday I should only need a day 2 test now on return home?

if we are double jabbed is Ibiza the same as the rest of Spain, ie no further tests on entry? Coming from Manchester on Friday I should only need a day 2 test now on return home?
Yep, but don't forget to fill out the Spanish locator form before you travel (can only be filled out within 48 hours of travelling). You can fill out about half of it now, and then save it to do the rest on Thursday or Friday...

Yep, but don't forget to fill out the Spanish locator form before you travel (can only be filled out within 48 hours of travelling). You can fill out about half of it now, and then save it to do the rest on Thursday or Friday...
Perfect Cheers Paul

It's expert medicals that I'm using, my backup firm. They aren't on the gov website any more, but still valid!

The reviews on expert medicals are beyond terrible, can anyone shed some light on their experiences with them? I know majority of people who review things are normally the ones with bad experiences only but still it's like 95% bad reviews 🙄

Back