Getting to/from Ibiza latest info

There’s always some tw@t who pays “less from Gatwick” and boy don’t they like to tell everyone whilst sat around the pool😂
Or Luton!

Might even stretch to Ryanair's meal deal, drink, snack and some sloppy sandwich for a tenner. If they take a card I'll go for it, normally go straight to the snack bar in the arrivals hall for a baguette/coke and to be fair the food there is just as poor as on the aircraft - unless anyone knows a snack bar near arrivals that's half decent?

Before covid I'm sure there was a consessionary stall outside the airport selling food and drink, might have been opposite the bus stop. Still there??

There’s always some tw@t who pays “less from Gatwick” and boy don’t they like to tell everyone whilst sat around the pool😂
Or £4 from Glasgow Prestwick 🤩. Nowhere near actual Glasgow, arse end of nowhere and costs £84 to park the car lol 🙋🏼‍♀ but you get to enjoy the 1970s style departure lounge, scowling bar staff AND one single solitary shop. Guilty as charged 😂

come on..it’s a famous airport as Elvis stepped onto the tarmac 💯🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿😂😂
Did he even step foot on it? It’s honestly like travelling in the 70s, pretty sure you can still swap Scottish pound notes for pesetas and travellers cheques at the little hatch that masquerades as a bureau de change Anyways…I’m going all faaaaancy and flying from Manchester next week. It’s like a holiday within a holiday 😂🍹

Hello,

Who got experience with the SPTH App ?
I Filled and answered all questions.
Now i got my QR-Code but if i try to Scan it, it just Show me a large text but no informations. Is That Right ?

Thank u

Made it. Going out no-one needed to see my covid cert as it was linked to the ticket. On arrival, arrivals was empty, two women on a desk scanned the Spanish locator form, then you went through the e gate, then to immigration to have your passport stamped.

In the sea by 3.30 and by gum it's warm! And they didn't say my balcony had a sea view...of sorts?

Attachments

• 16331847852074302170553767281421.jpg
    16331847852074302170553767281421.jpg
    656.1 KB · Views: 30
Made it. Going out no-one needed to see my covid cert as it was linked to the ticket. On arrival, arrivals was empty, two women on a desk scanned the Spanish locator form, then you went through the e gate, then to immigration to have your passport stamped.

In the sea by 3.30 and by gum it's warm! And they didn't say my balcony had a sea view...of sorts?
Maritimo?

Hallef***inglujah

Back