Getting to/from Ibiza latest info

I looked up flights to Gibraltar; yes they are cheap for September but the risk is just too great, cases have grown there just like Ibiza albeit with no deaths for months. So - take the risk with a cheap flight and take the hit if I can't go?

I suppose if people are cancelling Ibiza - or simply now won't book - the price of flights will go down making the risk more appealing?

If a return flight was a base £50 / e60 > how many here would take that risk where they wouldn't if the price was £100+?
How did you find the hotel situation in Gib? I looked a while back and everything was sold out or top end prices.

Any ideas on what sort restrictions might get re-introduced from next week?

Appreciate it's all guesswork at the moment, but based on the ones that were recently relaxed, what do we think will likely come back into play?

The main one is not letting travellers in...but I am guessing that would be a last resort.

I guess a limited number of people on a restaurant table, inside of bars and restaurants closed, maybe curfew like in Catalonia?

Any ideas on what sort restrictions might get re-introduced from next week?

Appreciate it's all guesswork at the moment, but based on the ones that were recently relaxed, what do we think will likely come back into play?

The main one is not letting travellers in...but I am guessing that would be a last resort.
Restrictions in Ibiza? Think that's what you mean!

If they start restricting bars, having curfews then a holiday there would be totally pointless if you're into nightlife. And that's the whole point of Ibiza?

I guess a limited number of people on a restaurant table, inside of bars and restaurants closed, maybe curfew like in Catalonia?

curfew not on the cards apparently, but yeah, limitations on number of people reuniting and at tables, indoor bits maybe off limits again. nothing too 'limiting' I think

curfew not on the cards apparently, but yeah, limitations on number of people reuniting and at tables, indoor bits maybe off limits again. nothing too 'limiting' I think
Thanks. Sounds promising. We are just happy to be there to soak up some atmosphere, have some nice meals and maybe a couple of beach bars/mambo/coa santa events. Fingers crossed those things are still on the cards.

I’ve just seen that even double vaccinated people have to qaurentine when returning from France from Monday. Hope this won’t be the case for Ibiza

If they decide that after i go next week they can f**k off. I've stuck to every rule they have thrown at me so far without too much complaint. Making up a completely new rule at 8pm on a Friday night and throwing thousands of people's plans and livelihoods under the bus with no clear reasoning is ridiculous.

I'm double jabbed and unless Ibiza goes red before next Saturday i will be there for 2 weeks and i will not be doing any quarantine when i get home. Had enough of this shit now, going to get on with things (safely) and stop listening to the idiots in charge.

If they decide that after i go next week they can f**k off. I've stuck to every rule they have thrown at me so far without too much complaint. Making up a completely new rule at 8pm on a Friday night and throwing thousands of people's plans and livelihoods under the bus with no clear reasoning is ridiculous.

I'm double jabbed and unless Ibiza goes red before next Saturday i will be there for 2 weeks and i will not be doing any quarantine when i get home. Had enough of this shit now, going to get on with things (safely) and stop listening to the idiots in charge.
I completely agree with you there it’s vile what they are doing to people now. Apparently it’s because of the new variant they have over there I’ve just read. So fed up of the mind games now! 2 days and counting for me!!!! ✈️

So here is the real reason for the latest tier to be introduced late on a Friday night, throwing the traffic light system into even more confusion. It's nothing to do with science, or infections..... it's because the government are so useless they have no idea what to do with people who want to return home. What a f***ing shambles :p:p:p

Amber plus?

What a load of absolute cobblers.

I’ve just seen that even double vaccinated people have to qaurentine when returning from France from Monday. Hope this won’t be the case for Ibiza

The reason is the rise is the SA variant in France which UK govt doesn't want to import, so they say ! I don't think that's the case with Ibiza so presumably things won't go the same way. Not for the same reason anyway !

The reason is the rise is the SA variant in France which UK govt doesn't want to import, so they say ! I don't think that's the case with Ibiza so presumably things won't go the same way. Not for the same reason anyway !
Thank the lord I’ve never been more on edge. The run up to this break has been nothing but stress! Lol

It's ridiculous.

Back