Getting to/from Ibiza latest info

curfew only just got lifted?? ours went over a month ago. not that there is jackshit to do after 1am! although I hear clubs are finally reopening here next week..

I no longer understand UK travel policy tbh - I can see why Calder & co are tearing their hair out. no idea when I'll next be back over either...

Curfew is lifted but I think the government can still say what time places can open until. I believe there’s a new announcement this weekend so hopefully that’ll change :)
They announced today that they will allow bars and restaurants open all the time they want, the will apply these measures this friday

curfew only just got lifted?? ours went over a month ago. not that there is jackshit to do after 1am! although I hear clubs are finally reopening here next week..

I no longer understand UK travel policy tbh - I can see why Calder & co are tearing their hair out. no idea when I'll next be back over either...

Calder said yesterday in one of his news pieces that “Ministers are said to have been briefing that overseas travel at scale will not be allowed to happen before the end of July, which indicates the review on 5 August”. Which means earliest 12th August for implementation.

The only slight and minuscule bit of hope in that sentence is “at scale”. So perhaps an island or two before then? Can’t see it myself. Although maybe that’s just me giving up. The ongoing uncertainty is madness. EasyJet have now shifted a huge amount of their summer capacity from cancelled UK > Spain flights over to Germany to meet surging demand there.

Yeh I can't see them rushing to put spain or any countries on the green list unfortunately, wanted to go uk in august to see family but too much money with all the tests so will wait to green list

I think earliest green list will change is sept time

I've not actually seen anywhere thats closing any later than midnight atm, though I'm sure I could be wrong.
Cheers - that would be a shame...
They announced today that they will allow bars and restaurants open all the time they want, the will apply these measures this friday
Perfect timing

maybe?
Also ...

Traveling from the Netherlands to Ibiza tomorrow morning, PCR test done, SpThGov QR code ready....let's see how it works out.
.... really no problem at all, on the outward flight only the QR code was scanned at the airport....and there are thermal cameras that measure your temperature ;-)
On the return flight, the certificate of the antigen test was required at check-in, we did it via SALUTLABS (30 euros), they come to most hotels every day!

They do this lollipop test, result immediately.... You will receive written confirmation by e-mail or sms within a few hours.

Back