Getting into Ibiza clubs - age and dress requirements

liveevil

Right - so, i need your advice!!!

Im literally desperate, as in shivering with anticipation, to go to Ibiza, it will, when booked, be the greatest realisation of a clubbers dream ever!!! :)

So where's the problem I hear you cry - well, im seventeen - bday is on bloody august 31st so wen we go everyone will be eighteen who is coming. Now me being the youngest in my year has never hinded me b4, I look well over eighteen, but then again this is ibiza and they probably kno a gatecrasher wen they see one:!:

So what shud I do???shall i risk it? more importantly, will i get away with it???are they destined to i.d everyone and essentially will it be the biggest anti-climax in the history of San Antonio???? :cry:

Help me clubbers - you kno more than me!!!!!

You will have no problems getting into the clubs. They don't check IDs. Just buy your tickets ahead of time (at any pre-party bar around San Antonio, Playa den Bossa or Ibiza Town) and don't act silly when you get to the door. You'll have a great time ;)

thats good advice from Morbyd... if you buy your tix ahead of time you'll be fine..

you should have no problem.. I have never seen anyone ask for ID at the clubs.. Space, Pacha, Amnesia, Privelege

hi and welcome and no you won't have any problem, it's unheard of mate.

perhaps this subject should be made a sticky post as its been asked several hundred times this year already and it's only march! :lol:

its been made a sticky but can the title be changed so that it makes reference to age/id (i dunno?):confused:

i'd just add that its not only all the clubs but there will be no problem gaining entry also to all the bars, small clubs in the west end, afterhours, etc, etc.

the only reason i've ever seen someone refused entry is when they have been wearing shorts.;)

Last year I worked at manumission and we only turned 1 person away because of their age.

2 parents were trying to get their 13 year old son into the club!

You will be fine!

Lukes said:
Last year I worked at manumission and we only turned 1 person away because of their age.

2 parents were trying to get their 13 year old son into the club!

You will be fine!

Hi Luke, it's Mike - the man with the contract.

Thanks for your tip!

Club Advice !!!

I will be just about 17 when i go to ibiza in july and worried about getting into clubs.

Are there any 16 + clubs in any area of ibiza incase i get rejected from the 18+

We repeat - unless you look like a 12 year old, you should be fine.

I'm not aware of any underage clubs... seriously, though, you shouldn't worry. You'll only have a problem if you go to the club looking worried ;)

Dr Mick said:
Hi Luke, it's Mike - the man with the contract.

Thanks for your tip!

Oh hello Mike! How are you? Still haven't worked my way round the forums properly, will come in time no doubt.

I'm over the 8th of May now mate working for Ibiza travelshop for the season.

Have to meet up for drinks or something.

Lukes said:
Oh hello Mike! How are you? Still haven't worked my way round the forums properly, will come in time no doubt.

I'm over the 8th of May now mate working for Ibiza travelshop for the season.

Have to meet up for drinks or something.

The world shrinks a little further - didn't know you guys were acquainted!8)

Buckley said:

Luke was the man with a good memory for faces on the door at the 'Mish. Well, he remembered mine after I pulled out the old "Please let me in I've got a piece of paper which says I can take photos" blag a couple of times.

Re: drink Luke, will do. Let me know via PM when you're available.

Buckley said:

HAHA Buckley! Didn't know you were on this forum mate!

Mike was one of the blaggers "the man with the contract" who supposedly takes photos....where on this site they are I don't know! haha

Lukes said:
HAHA Buckley! Didn't know you were on this forum mate!

Mike was one of the blaggers "the man with the contract" who supposedly takes photos....where on this site they are I don't know! haha

:lol:

Back