Gender Ratio

superdave

Hello, just a quick one

whats the ratio boys/girls that come over to party on the island? 50/50?

what places are are a complete cock fets which are to be avoided?

and what partys/locations attract plenty of girls??

cheers my deers

Curious question, though... does anyone actually really notice the ratio at parties? :lol:

I mean at the big clubs... I'm just trying to think of it now, and I can't picture it at all!

Curious question, though... does anyone actually really notice the ratio at parties? :lol:

I mean at the big clubs... I'm just trying to think of it now, and I can't picture it at all!

Just what I was thinking - I ususally try to work out who in the crowd is pissed up and who is on something completely different and avoid the pissed up people like the plague....

I honestly cant remember a time when I have thought " oh wonder how many men are here vs the amount of women..."

But then again, I have never been on the pull in Ibiza and I can imagine that would be a reason for wanting to know the ratio...:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Duing my time as a singleton in Ibiza, I noticed Hed Kandi had a good ratio of girls to boys.

But the night was rubbish, too crowded, and the people were more interested in poncing than having fun.

So if you value pulling more than having fun, get yourself down to (shootmeinthe) Hed Kandi

We ventured into San An a few nights and I would say it was your typical party town. Lots of girls and guys, fancy dress etc etc

outside wips most mornings is a safe bet. see you there.

Wips the 23 hour supermarket!

When i worked out there last year i thought there was lots more boys than girls.....
but maybe i was just looking too hard
hehe

Hello, just a quick one

whats the ratio boys/girls that come over to party on the island? 50/50?

what places are are a complete cock fets which are to be avoided?

and what partys/locations attract plenty of girls??

cheers my deers

:lol:

and were to go ?? well wouldnt u rather go some were that u enjoy the music etc rather than if there is more girls?

nope. my main reason for coming to ibiza is for the girls.

music < women

I think that you might find other vacation spots a bit more accomodating to this goal than Ibiza.

I remember on my first trip to Ibiza I met this furious Swedish guy in Privilege. He just kept going on and on about how MTV is full of lies and that Ibiza is nothing like the way it's represented on TV. I think he thought naked chicks were going to be throwing themselves at him left and right.

Ibiza, from my perspective, seems to have a lot more men than women so I tend to bring my own from home. :lol: Good luck to you though.

oh dear...this thread has just reminded me of an incident last year. we were all walking back to our hotel after the cream opening party at bar m and on the way we encountered a bloke who asked every single girl that went past "do you want a s***?". That was bad enough...but then we heard his mate shout "just keeping asking Damo, cos eventually somone will say yes"! Oh the class...
we found his invitation difficult to resist but somehow we managed...8)

Back