Garden Festival - Croatia

Last edited by a moderator:
We're probably doing both! One or two days at each, then a few days lying on a beach in Monetenegro afterwards :)

Get in touch with me before you book for advice on Crna Gora. We had a great time down there after last year's exit.

Perhaps we'll see you on the beach 8)

I am looking into doing a huge train journey from London - Berlin - Croatia - taking up to a week in mid-late August

has anyone ever done this or any similar route? and is there a super-cheap rail pass anyone can recommend?

Just booked my tix for this for the second year running.

All i can say intimate and amazing!!

The festival ticket doesn't include your boat parties mind and they do sell out pretty quick. I went on the faith boat party last year... Class!!

The lineups already starting to take shape pretty nicely: (obviously loads more chilled than exit)

• Ame • Ashley Beedle • Crazy P • Dave Jarvis • Dixon • Dom Chung Giles Smith • Gilles Peterson • Greg Wilson • Henrik Schwarz • Ilija Rudman • James Priestley Maurice Fulton • Norman Jay • Phil Asher • Rub N Tug • Stu Patterson • Terry Farley • Todd Terje • Mr Scruff

Getting to Exit after Garden last year wasn't as much of a mission as I thought if any of you were thinking of doing it. Zadar-Zagreb-Belgrade-Novisad by public bus and had a nights stop off in Zagreb to break the journey up a little.

The only problem is the second weekend of Garden clashes with Exit and imo thats when Garden have booked the best dj's/acts so I'm gonna give Exit a miss this year. Exit was fuking mental last year!!! :twisted::twisted: Wkd though! 8)

Last edited by a moderator:
I was just looking at the line-up on their site. Does look tasty.

In theory, you could do first weekend of Garden, take a break in Montenegro, then head up to Exit. Hmm......

I dont think we'll be doing Exit this year. We are going to Rock Werchter in Belgium with our friends the first weekend of July, then flying to Italy, bus journey into Croatia, Garden Festival for four days, then a few days in Montenegro. nice! 8)

Exit is ridiculous...has to be seen to be believed really.

I do however feel that Garden is probably more on my grown-up level. :lol::confused:

The music looks tonnes better.

Not much Euro festival hopping for me this year though as I want to go on an African safari. 8)

Exit was soooooo good last year, I just dont think it could be topped. I might go back again for one or two days but I don't think I'd do the whole four days again.

Exit was soooooo good last year, I just dont think it could be topped. I might go back again for one or two days but I don't think I'd do the whole four days again.

I know what you mean. It's hard going in Exit for the 4 days especially in that heat!! Was so hot last year to. Did love it though!! I bet the lineup this year with it being the 10th birthday will awesome!!

With Garden though you've got the best of both worlds. You can totally chill or go a little nuts 8)

I know what you mean. It's hard going in Exit for the 4 days especially in that heat!! Was so hot last year to. Did love it though!! I bet the lineup this year with it being the 10th birthday will awesome!
Not sure why everyone says the 4 days was so tough... I don't remember it being especially difficult at all :lol:

Exit was a total blast. Amazing event and we had a great group of people to share it with (Robder and Becks included). I wish you guys would go back with us again :cry:

Agree with Paul that the 10th anniversary version is likely to be above and beyond. I've looked at some of their older line-ups and last year was one of the weaker ones but still amazing so imagine what happens if they pull out all the stops 8)

Yeah im thinking of going back to Exit again this year but would not camp , its IMPOSSIBLE to sleep and it sends you loopy

And the DUST was pretty bad

Forgot about that bastard dust!! :spank:

Exit was class! and no doubt I'll be back next year but sonar and garden will have to do this year ;)

If any of you cant be assed with the camping @ exit this year I stayed in a decent enough hostel last year called BELA LADJA. Booked it through hostelworld. Its about a 10min walk to the main bridge.

Not sure why everyone says the 4 days was so tough... I don't remember it being especially difficult at all :lol:

Exit was a total blast. Amazing event and we had a great group of people to share it with (Robder and Becks included). I wish you guys would go back with us again :cry:

Agree with Paul that the 10th anniversary version is likely to be above and beyond. I've looked at some of their older line-ups and last year was one of the weaker ones but still amazing so imagine what happens if they pull out all the stops 8)

Im with you Johnny! Been 2 years in a row now and never found it hard work at all! Its a test, only the strong survive ;)

Back