From Barcelona to Ibiza

H

hawkeye1

I will be leaving Barcelona on Sept 5th and have a hotel booked in San Antonio with late checkin time. However I don't know what the most economical route is and shortest times. Any suggestions? :confused:

I took the overnight ferry a couple years back as I was backpacking a saving money. You can get a ticket at the office on the water on the end of Las Ramblas. It left at around 10 and got in the next morning.

I would suggest getting a bunch of beer or wine, head to the front of the boat where there are couches and make some friends. Everyone is so psyched to get to Ibiza that it's an adventure. I wound up staying with some guys I met on the boat and partied for days w/ them.

If time is of the essence, go with a flight. It is super quick from Barcelona to Ibiza.

K

Thanks so very much Kristoff K & lyndsey_lou. :D That's the best. I just got booked a sweet flight on air europa for 46 euro. :p Will touch down just 30mins. after midnite on the 6th. Then... let the good times roll. Any fav. r&b clubs, or clubs for that matter, restaurants, etc? Do most people tend to hang out at the beachs during the days? Whatz your fav?

Bora bora is great for hanging out during the day, or if you want to get away from it all and chill out then try a day in formentera. There are loads of wonderful restaurants all over the island, there's a sticky post on one of the forums where people have listed their favourites.

Have a good one...

hawkeye1 said:
I will be leaving Barcelona on Sept 5th and have a hotel booked in San Antonio with late checkin time. However I don't know what the most economical route is and shortest times. Any suggestions? :confused:

Apparently airberlin are cheap as chips. check out their website. I think its www.airberlin.de .

Back