Friendly Canadian - July 10-22

Canada Tim

Not that I'm not friendly the rest of the time, but will be particularly so during this time...

5th year in Ibiza...can't get enough and keep coming back and making it longer each time!!

The island is great on it's own, but getting to meet and explore the island with chill and interesting people is just icing on the cake.

Drop me a line if you are interested in trying to connect...

We have nearly the same dates. I'm Québécois. Stayin' in Figueretas. Party every day and everynight. Are single or with a ladie? We are lookin' for (hot) couples...

Too bad you're not around in September Thomas. In 2017 I met a lovely couple who stay at the Mar y Sal (Salines) every year. Professional middle-aged nudists who IIRC also have an interest in meeting other couples (the way they waddled to their table suggested they might not necessarily match your 'hot' description however..)

Too bad you're not around in September Thomas. In 2017 I met a lovely couple who stay at the Mar y Sal (Salines) every year. Professional middle-aged nudists who IIRC also have an interest in meeting other couples (the way they waddled to their table suggested they might not necessarily match your 'hot' description however..)
Sorry "hot" is fondamental... My GF :
think you need to get yer leg over?
Sorry not anglophone enough to catch that one...

Back