Frenchy in Ibiza August 1-5th

PierreYves

Bonjour everyone !

I'm going for the first time in Ibiza at the beginning of August and I'm looking to people to party with and enjoy what Ibiza has to offer. Planning to go see Armin van Buuren on Wednesday (I already have my ticket haha) and thinking about doing a combo Martin Garrix + David Guetta on Thursday (But this could change, not quite sure yet)

Let me know if you want to meet for a drink (or 5)

Cheers,
Pierre

Bonjour everyone !

I'm going for the first time in Ibiza at the beginning of August and I'm looking to people to party with and enjoy what Ibiza has to offer. Planning to go see Armin van Buuren on Wednesday (I already have my ticket haha) and thinking about doing a combo Martin Garrix + David Guetta on Thursday (But this could change, not quite sure yet)

Cheers,
Pierre
Hi Pierre, same boat. Im a solo traveler, I will come in Ibiza in the 3rd of august, so maybe we can meet for a drink or 5 :)

Bonjour everyone !

Cheers,
Pierre
Me and my friend Jennifer will be there same time as you Looking to meet people

Back