Forum upgrade, new style

Kim Wrong Un

yeah speedwise seems to be just me and 'Balearic Joe' affected (feel the paranoia lol !) It's not browser-related in my case. I'll have to sign up again and see if that works.

mr_why

On Google Chrome I have the mobile version on (so like size 100 font). How do I go back to desktop version? Any ideas?

Clara

I think the faint grey issue is on Chrome too (certainly Chrome for Mac) as it’s fine on my iPhone. It’s better now anyway, since @james applied those changes. Agree it seems quicker.

james

Administrator
Staff member
yeah speedwise seems to be just me and 'Balearic Joe' affected (feel the paranoia lol !) It's not browser-related in my case. I'll have to sign up again and see if that works.
I’ve made a few changes under the hood today Kim. I found some things which may have caused problems. Let me know if better

gutsy

Anyone else having issues when opening up threads. Rather than opening on the last read message, I am getting sent to top of page.

craig72

Someone is trying to hack into mine.. when I go to the log on it says I've had to many tries.. hope our naked pictures are safe @ #youknowwhoyouare

I've been experiencing login issues. And this morning (just now; it's 5:41 AM here...) when I typed in the web address, there is some kind of message from the site's server requesting my username and password. It feels kind of like a sophisticated hack, but there's nothing of value in hacking my u/n & pw. So I typed it in but nothing happened. It just regenerated the message anew.

Yesterday I didn't have the problem with the server, but I got to the site and found that I was locked out of my account after too many login attempts. I could still view the forum, so I clicked my user name. I kept clicking things from there and it eventually told me "You have to be logged in to do that", so I typed in my username & password again. That time it accepted them. Then of course the above this morning.

so weird! I wonder if it was a denial of service attack or something. :)

james

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks all. Will look into it!

should be working now, although you may all have to login again! sorry 🙏

Last edited: