Forum upgrade, new style

ibizageeer69

hi all,

upgraded the forums today (1st feb). i am still getting used to them myself! please post any bugs or features you miss below. i'll do my best to accommodate.

tks!

p.s. we had to upgrade for security, but also because this new version is quicker and easier to use on mobile, so i've been told ;)
probably me being old and stoned but how do you like a post?? can't see a like option 🙄 cheers guys

Clara

Is this the first time the forum has been updated? I recall it looking like this when I first started posting, waaay back in 2002.

I really like it but (and it might just be me and my monitor / eyes) it's quite hard to see the poster's name in the light grey shade on the main forum directory. Might just be me though.

james

Administrator
Staff member
Is this the first time the forum has been updated? I recall it looking like this when I first started posting, waaay back in 2002.

I really like it but (and it might just be me and my monitor / eyes) it's quite hard to see the poster's name in the light grey shade on the main forum directory. Might just be me though.
I agree! I’ll take a look

stivi

Super Moderator
Staff member

no, not the first time. james maybe has some screenshots of how it looked back in 2004 or so!

I can see the poster's name quite clearly, but maybe it's my screen. does anyone else has clara's issue too?