For real.......

spinksy123

Okay Ibiza people....

You ain't gonna believe this. I swear it's true.

So moving on From last night's escapade. Me the wife and mother in Law go out today to meet an old friend of mother in law in Playa den Bossa. Who by all accounts is an absolute savage.

Long story short. Mother in Law steps over to the dark side marching powder wise.. Totally crazy.

Anyways we get back to our hotel. Mother in Law charged bowls over to patio door and fails to spot it's closed. All we hear is a massive bang. Funny as....

But this is where it's gets golden. Tonight after all the antics. I find out the Mother in Law has soiled her costume not once.

But twice!!! Legging it back to hotel room.....

For what has meant to be a chilled trip has practically been the most savage yet.

And I still have one night left and I ain't going to bed just yet...

Some sore heads this morning. Was a laugh yesterday but time to sit by pool and chill out. We've had our fun and it's been a great time. But flight early tomorrow morning means water only for drinking......

Ps. There's a carrier bag with a costume in it. Oh dear.......

seriously spinksy, you are boss. you started the trip thinking you would miss out on the fun.

now all over ibiza there are twenty-something singletons who have spent the last week smashing the big clubs and parties....i bet they're now all gutted to find they missed out on the holiday village action with spinksy and family.

ive been on stag do's with less shenanigans than your family holidays....

seriously spinksy, you are boss. you started the trip thinking you would miss out on the fun.

now all over ibiza there are twenty-something singletons who have spent the last week smashing the big clubs and parties....i bet they're now all gutted to find they missed out on the holiday village action with spinksy and family.

Ha it's been a fun holiday with a bit of everything. Defo more crazy at times than anticipated.

However work and reality awaits so time to switch back on leave Ibiza behind until September....

Okay Ibiza people....

You ain't gonna believe this. I swear it's true.

So moving on From last night's escapade. Me the wife and mother in Law go out today to meet an old friend of mother in law in Playa den Bossa. Who by all accounts is an absolute savage.

Long story short. Mother in Law steps over to the dark side marching powder wise.. Totally crazy.

Anyways we get back to our hotel. Mother in Law charged bowls over to patio door and fails to spot it's closed. All we hear is a massive bang. Funny as....

But this is where it's gets golden. Tonight after all the antics. I find out the Mother in Law has soiled her costume not once.

But twice!!! Legging it back to hotel room.....

For what has meant to be a chilled trip has practically been the most savage yet.

And I still have one night left and I ain't going to bed just yet...
Next step is to try and nail her :cool::lol:

This made the wife and mother in Law laugh....

Back