Foam Parties

flying_pig

I hijacked another post a couple days ago to ask this but got no answer so thot i'd try again.

Are there any other foam parties on the island that anyone knows of other than Wednesdays & Sundays in Amnesia? Even nights at a smaller, local venue would be fine.
I plan to go to Cream & Manumission so don't fancy 3 nights in the same club in a row & don't want to miss WLS on Sundays & my mate really fancies a foam party.
Thanks

Eden had foam parties on last season.. maybe twice a week on a wednesday and possibly a saturday... trying to compete with fiesta aqua at es paradis

in my humble opinion.. although i dont like foam parties, the only one worth to would be the one at amnesia.. the club is good enough on its own and the foam is mad :eek: ... not to pleasant tho .. take goggles 8)

that gala one looks good too.. but go to the warter party instead... normally free and you can come out after like 1am then relax in a bar and go back later for an hour or so before the water comes on :p

richy

Thanks folks, I dare say we'll fight it out once we get there anyway. Was at the Es Paradis water party last year and loved it so will try and do that again this year. Mate fancied a foam party cause we done 1 at the arches last year and it was a cracking night.

Gonna be tight squeezing everything into 6 nights of clubbing but i'm sure we shall manage :)

Back