Fish Go Deep: when we dip 023

Discussion in 'Music' started by craig72, May 17, 2015.

1. craig72

craig72 Well-Known Member

Yeah it a great set up.. beautiful place.. we're putting a tent in the campsite just to get our wristbands and somewhere to go if needs be;) but we're staying in friends house in the village..best of both..

Last edited: Jul 25, 2018
    Keep_On_Dancing likes this.
  2. Yeah looks fab from what I've seen online! Ah excellent a nice little base for you to have a few cans or what ever else tickles your fancy ;) our boutique tent has beds and everything so we're happy out :) when you go to watch Fish Go Deep look out for the respectable looking Dublin couple skulling a bottle of Buckfast :lol::lol::lol:

craig72 likes this.
  3. craig72

@Keep_On_Dancing hey I asked some respectable looking couple's are from Dublin,are you keep on dancing,are you drinking bucky...I got some strange looks.. did you have a good time..?

4. Ah cheers for looking out for us we were there with the buckfast any way kept going back and forth to Acadia though it was savage had an amazing weekend feeling a bit delicate at the moment and regretting not taking work off tomorrow but really really impressed with the festival can't wait to go back next year! Hope you had a good time too

5. craig72

Yeah brilliant time FGD played acadia late on Saturday night it was super..I'm off work till Wednesday:).. licence for 20,000 next year..hopefully it stays like that.. lots of babies there yesterday..

6. I was at Arcadia myself until about 3 or half 3 but you know yourself by that time what can happen;) made our way back to the campsite then but ended up finding a cool little late night spot in the woods with reggae music playing so the sun was up by the time we got into bed :) brilliant weekend all round! Lucky you I just about managed to drag myself out of bed after my 10 hour kip last night haha

7. craig72

Last edited: Aug 12, 2018
  8. craig72

9. Good night?

10. craig72

Very good. Are you going to this in Dublin
    IMG_20180927_111020.jpg

Keep_On_Dancing likes this.
  11. I am now, thanks for that :lol:

craig72 likes this.
  12. That venue is actually a great spot for a rave

13. craig72

Ive been at bar tengu. Is it the same place

14. Possibly, its just off Liffey Street down an alleyway, you'd miss it if you didn't know it was there, they do some good Japanese beer :D. I made the mistake of going there in high heels the first time as I wasn't sure what I was getting myself into , never again :lol::lol:

craig72 likes this.
  15. craig72

Probably is.. part of yamamori sushi place

16. Yep, restaurant by day and at about 10/11pm they just shove all the tables to the side and the rave starts

craig72 likes this.
  17. craig72