First time in Ibiza 2017

Party2777

Hello All!
I will be in Ibiza September 21st - 26th. I am traveling alone and it is my first time going there. Can you all recommend some beach, yacht, and club parties for the time I am there? So far, I am thinking...

Sept 21st Thursday - Cream Closing Part Part 2 at Amnesia
Sept 22nd Friday - Iamarichbitch Closing Party at Privilege.
Sept 23rd Saturday - Guilty Pleasures Party at Es Paradis

I havent set anything in stone, so if you can recommend a party to replace one of these or if you do agree with my selection, please let me know. Also, if you know of any daytime or yacht parties worth going to, please let me know as well.

I appreciate the help in advance! If you are there during the time I am there, I owe you a shot for helping me out! lol

Hello All!
I will be in Ibiza September 21st - 26th. I am traveling alone and it is my first time going there. Can you all recommend some beach, yacht, and club parties for the time I am there? So far, I am thinking...

Sept 21st Thursday - Cream Closing Part Part 2 at Amnesia
Sept 22nd Friday - Iamarichbitch Closing Party at Privilege.
Sept 23rd Saturday - Guilty Pleasures Party at Es Paradis

I havent set anything in stone, so if you can recommend a party to replace one of these or if you do agree with my selection, please let me know. Also, if you know of any daytime or yacht parties worth going to, please let me know as well.

I appreciate the help in advance! If you are there during the time I am there, I owe you a shot for helping me out! lol

all depends really what your into really but I'd recommend the zoo project closing on the Saturday. It's a good daytime party with a decent vibe.
I'd recommend at least one evening down at cafe del mar for the sunset. Mambo or savannah are either side if you prefer but definitely worth a visit.

all depends really what your into really but I'd recommend the zoo project closing on the Saturday. It's a good daytime party with a decent vibe.
I'd recommend at least one evening down at cafe del mar for the sunset. Mambo or savannah are either side if you prefer but definitely worth a visit.

Thank you for the information! I will look into the zoo party and the cafe. I keep reading about the sunsets there, so I do want to check one out. Do you think Ibiza is fun in September?

Thank you for the information! I will look into the zoo party and the cafe. I keep reading about the sunsets there, so I do want to check one out. Do you think Ibiza is fun in September?
Definitely, for me probably the best time. Not uncomfortably but still good crowds. All the clubs are still open right through September too.

Back