FIRE at Tomorrowland Barcelona !!!

Would the speakers have a conscience? One can ask the question after the fire that took place last night at the first edition of the Belgian Belgian Tomorrowland.

According to the first elements of the investigation, the enclosures would have deliberately short-circuited themselves in order to be immolated by fire. Contacted by the editorial staff, the general manager of the festival confirmed to us that it was probable that they decided to finish, tired of broadcasting music as bad as indigestible A true act of bravery or cowardice will say some. Technicians, who preferred to preserve their anonymity have entrusted us with desires of murders when they make the soundcheck of certain Djs.

http://www.ravelations.fr/es-encein...lonaise-de-tomorrowland-simmolent-par-le-feu/

Last edited:
Putting my media hat on here, I think the Spanish news agencies have a different way of reporting. In the UK, it's a massive story even if people narrowly miss death in some incident. in Spain it only really hits the news when shit actually happens. even when a train hit the buffers with speed on Friday at a station in BCN with loads of injuries, it was pretty much forgotten by the next day. Spanish coverage of music events is pretty lowkey too. Music has never really been that big on Sp tv outside the trash celeb scene, so obv I'm getting a different perspective to some of you guys. Health & safety in general is a lot less heavy in Sp too. There are so few high viz vests in these parts, whereas they're everywhere in the UK these days. I went to a free open air gig on the costa brava on Saturday. I saw maybe one security guard and one security fence in front of the stage but no officious hi viz bullies on walkie talkies manhandling you everywhere. It's liberating but then at the same time, maybe general safety standards aren't quite as strict....

Back