> CFQ014: Filthy Rich – Natay Remixes
1. Ingo Staar Remix
2. Kim Fai Remix
3. Rudi Stakker
> SOME REACTIONS:
- Funkagenda (Toolroom): "Kim Fai's Remix is Cool!"
- Andi Durrant (Riley & Durrant): "like it. alot."
- Anil Chawla (Global Underground): "Nice EP - Rudi's mix comes out top."
- Mark Trophy: "Ingos mix for me, good stuff"
- Warren Clarke: "I'm in!! Supporting!"
- Phil Drummond: "All mixes are great. Will be supporting"
- Cevin Fisher: “This is a great peak hour big room banger”
- Sonny Wharton: “Wicked release! Full support! ”
- Graham Sahara (Pacha Ibiza, Ibiza Global Radio): “Kim Fai´s remix is doing it for me. cool remix”
- Dean Coleman: 5/5 “ALL MIXES .. WICKED”
- Stu Hirst (CR2, Viva, Global Underground): “strong release, cool set of mixes.”
- Tim Priestley: 5/5 "Another top Control Freq package! The Ingo Staar & Kim Fai mixes wont be leaving my box for some time!"
- Wesley S (Mark knights Toolroom Radio): "WICKED REMIX !!!! WE LOVE THIS ONE!!! LIKE A STEAM BABY!!!!!!!!!!!"
- Richie (Dirty Secretz): 5/5 "Hot release! It's the Kim Fai mix for us, will be supporting!"
> LISTEN / BUY TRACKS:
> PRESS RELEASE:
After the huge success of the Natay EP, Filthy Rich’s Control Freq Records bring in some friends to give us their unique interpretations of the title track.
First up is the musical genius that is old timer Ingo Staar. This man of many talents and production guru has been working on tracks with many of the top house producers in the UK and has been gaining support from the likes of house heavyweights Fedde le Grand and D Ramirez. His attention to detail and ability to nail main-room sounds is sure to elevate Natay to its full potential and produce devoted fans everywhere.
Toolroom Records favourite and many pundits ‘One to Watch’ for 2009, Kim Fai serves us up a far more techy number. Keeping the Natay main riff, and adding to it crisp percussion and a rolling bassline, give this track a more underground feel, while still keeping the essence of the original. His astounding debut album on Toolroom and recent tracks on Steve Angello’s mighty Size label, Lojak’s BDR Music, show Kim is living up to the future hero tag!
Next up is a treat from Control Freq stable mate Rudi Stakker AKA Will Bailey, presenting us with a deeper tip to Natay. Rudi smacks it home with a melodic techno take on the track. Only using small stabs from the original riff, this remix starts off more stripped back and just builds and builds in the middle growing into a huge growling techno bomb!
Gaining support from the likes of industry heavyweights Meat Katie and James Zabiela, this year is the year to watch the whirlwind that is Rudi, proving that once again Control Freq is at the forefront of the freshest talent around.
> FORTHCOMING ON CONTROL FREQ RECORDS:
- CFQ015: Prok & Fitch - Unleashed
- CFQ016 - M-Tek & Tim Priestley - Stalker
Remixes from: Filthy Rich / Disfunktion
- CFQ017 - Prok & Fitch vs Filthy Rich - Squeeze
Remixes from: Dirty Secretz / Tim Priestley / Lojak
- CFQ018: Adam Sharpe - The Sun EP
- CFQ019: Dirty Secretz - Savannah/Musica
> LICENCING / INFO: