Films involving/about ibiza

"ibizatom"

With my first trip of the summer coming up in two weeks, I thought I'd get myself abit more in the mood and watch Kevin and Perry :lol: Can anyone else suggest any good films or documentaries involving our favourite place?

Yeah that's a great one. recently got "white island" too. That ain't to bad. Probably worked of the 3 mentioned though

What year is the "short film about ibiza" film filmed? I'm half way through it but my boss keeps catching me watching it at work.

That space documentary was great. watched it when it was on C4 last year.

Dutch film, translated as "Loving Ibiza". It was just added to Netflix Canada, and it's kinda cheesy but also kinda surprisingly funny and warm hearted. Follows different Dutch characters in Ibiza, like a popular celeb who starts falling for some assistant over his stuck up GF. They show off the island very nicely in some scenes. I watched half of it so far.

Dutch film, translated as "Loving Ibiza". It was just added to Netflix Canada, and it's kinda cheesy but also kinda surprisingly funny and warm hearted. Follows different Dutch characters in Ibiza, like a popular celeb who starts falling for some assistant over his stuck up GF. They show off the island very nicely in some scenes. I watched half of it so far.

this movie started the dutch invasion on the island. I've got nothing against the dutch at all, but I still wish they'd never done that movie

this movie started the dutch invasion on the island. I've got nothing against the dutch at all, but I still wish they'd never done that movie

Is it because it's kinda lame? As a film it seems kinda average I suppose, but I'm gonna watch the rest later tonight.

I feel like someone could make a really good serious feature length dramatic film based on the island, I just haven't seen it yet or know of any.

Back