Fiesta Palmyra Apts 4-18 July

Jonny Litts

Just got back from Ibiza and thought I'd give you all a review of my holiday. We got there at 4am, dumped the suitcases and went for a look round. For anybody who hasn't been before, yes the west-end is as bad as everyone says :!: I hated it, my mates saw a huge fight in Capone's (living up to it's name) and it turned into a blood bath with people getting glassed left right and centre.
I preferred to go to the sunset strip with a bag full of San Miguel bought @ 85 cents in a supermarket just up from Savannah.
If you want a nice meal then go to La Mercedes which is towards the end of the harbour on the west-end side. It was 18 euro's for Fillet steak (not too expensive) and it was gorgeous.
Sunday @ Space was my best day/night as Cassius played a blinder. He was great when the record screwed up, he looked at the deck to say what the fcuk, picked the record up, scanned it and started scratching then put it back in :D Had to be the best moment of the holiday. Went to Pacha and Saw Ant & Dec just milling around. That place is an absolute maze but quality all the same :D
Hotel was clean and tidy. However, the night porter was a nightmare and on one occasion made some girls take their shoes off in order to walk upstairs! It was full of young people and there was no need to be so strict on the noise.
Great holiday and will definately be paying a visit to Ibiza next year :D

Jonny Litts said:
For anybody who hasn't been before, yes the west-end is as bad as everyone says :!: I hated it, my mates saw a huge fight in Capone's (living up to it's name) and it turned into a blood bath with people getting glassed left right and centre

oh dear!! :(

:eek: --->
westendcapone.jpg

Jonny Litts said:
If you want a nice meal then go to La Mercedes which is towards the end of the harbour on the west-end side. It was 18 euro's for Fillet steak (not too expensive) and it was gorgeous

the correct name is villa mercedes!! ;)

23693495.jpg

totally agree with you on the noise and night porter at palmyra we were there at the same time as you .. you must have noticed one of my mates there ... indy little black kid making all the noise round the pool.

Back