Ferry

greg1183

Hi everyone ,

I was wondering if it ‘s possible to take a ferry from Marseille or somewhere else in France ?
I always take the ferry from Barcelona normally and don’t know if from south of France is possible ???
Thanks in advance and happy Easter 🐣

i think the only existing one is toulon - alcúdia (north of mallorca), by corsica ferries. then you drive down to palma (1h) and take the ferry to ibiza from there (2h fast one)

Hi everyone ,

I was wondering if it ‘s possible to take a ferry from Marseille or somewhere else in France ?
I always take the ferry from Barcelona normally and don’t know if from south of France is possible ???
Thanks in advance and happy Easter 🐣
No.
Long time ago, a ferry was doing Sète-Ibiza, it was super long...

i think the only existing one is toulon - alcúdia (north of mallorca), by corsica ferries. then you drive down to palma (1h) and take the ferry to ibiza from there (2h fast one)

Toulon-Alcúdia 11h30

Thanks Stivi , and from Italy it’s possible you think ?

I have some friends that will stay a week in Ardèche , then they would like to go to ibiza but it’s a long drive ( 550km ) so they would prefer to take a boat from France or Italy

Back