FAC 51 -The Hacienda Warehouse Party

Jonny68

Has anyone been to this yet in Manchester?

What a fcuking result, this was originally supposed to be on the 13th December and i had planned to go but then couldn't afford it so i just assumed it went ahead, imagine my surprise when i seen this poster, and im in Glasgow that day for the old firm game with some mates, probably wont get a ticket for the game especially seen as it's in Ibrox but fcuk it ill watch it on TV then head to this, what an amazing line up, The Mondays are my second favourite band of all time behind the Stone Roses and to see 808 State again a month later after seeing them here will be amazing and Slam and Darren Emerson are legends.

YOU BEAUTY :D:D:D:D:D:D

mondays_13th_december.jpg

I was supposed to go last Saturday to the Glasgow one, but it got postponed till the 27th because the venue wasn't ready. Currently trying to get a refund back, but no idea how long that will take... I would counsel caution as the organisation wasn't all that good and some of the billed acts aren't even appearing at the rescheduled event :confused:

'subject to license'

7pm Peter Hook
9pm 808 State
9.45 Peter Hook or JDS
10.15 Happy Mondays
11.45 Jon Da Silva - Hac Classics Set
1am CLOSE

VENUE NAME Glasgow Academy
VENUE ADDRESS 121 Eglinton Street, Glasgow, G5 9NT
VENUE WEB www.glasgow-academy.co.uk
OPENING TIME 7pm
CLOSING 1am

'subject to license'

7pm Peter Hook
9pm 808 State
9.45 Peter Hook or JDS
10.15 Happy Mondays
11.45 Jon Da Silva - Hac Classics Set
1am CLOSE

VENUE NAME Glasgow Academy
VENUE ADDRESS 121 Eglinton Street, Glasgow, G5 9NT
VENUE WEB www.glasgow-academy.co.uk
OPENING TIME 7pm
CLOSING 1am

This isn't the same night right as Slam and Darren Emerson and a Certain Ratio aren't on that list and the address is different?

it's a fuking farce

only 808 State worth seeing and they're scheduled to play 45minutes :!:

Peter Hook is the worst "DJ" on earth. FACT. (worse than Kate Lawler or Norman Cook)

AVOID. (basically)

This isn't the same night right as Slam and Darren Emerson and a Certain Ratio aren't on that list and the address is different?

read above

print factory has license issues, wont be ready

they moved a fratellis gig from there as well

im guessing they scaled it down due to venue/date change and a lot of refund requests.

im pretty sure hook owns the hacienda brand, so no surprise that hes still on the list.

fat coke addled f.uckpipe that he is.

Back