fabric

kj19

im thinking of going to fabric for the new year. i havnt been there b4. is it worth going? can somebody please giv me sum info on the place. is it good crowd/atmosphere etc
thanx in advance

Errr I don't like it personally. It's a great venue but I find the crowd really terrible and very touristy so I only tend to go if someone I can't see anywhere else is playing. The last time I went for Sven Vath it was so bad and full of Germans in raincoats I ended up doing a runner at midnight to escape to Ministry :lol:

Lots of people do like it tho, I spose it's how much you want to see the DJs playing on NYE. Also be warned the cloakrooms etc are rubbish on busy nighst so expect big big queues for everthing and if you do go get there early.

I've been once, and enjoyed it. Huge place for wandering about in & nice comfy bed type things to chill out on. I found most of the people friendly. My mate got carted off by the bouncers (he was :eek: ), but they let him back in again after he had time to get back to normal. :lol:

Also pretty good if you don't like trance, as I believe they don't play any. :D ;)

Back