f*** house

H

hot-bi

well is it full of decadent eroticism or is it a tacky tourist trap

one of my best mates was a dancer for them last year & she made me look after Lolita the blow up doll on the night we went... it was love i tell ya!! ;)

Dirty Sanchez said:
one of my best mates was a dancer for them last year & she made me look after Lolita the blow up doll on the night we went... it was love i tell ya!!

i bet your life changed when you met her!! :eek:

hip-hop2-0221.jpg

(miss lolita and mister dirty)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

no :!:

gee from bora bora is a resident dj at fxxx house but i didnt go last year and i wont go this year - mainly because its a gay night!! :rolleyes:

one of the persons behind that party is fernando - famous for sucking his own CENSORED!! :eek:

scroll down if you want to see a picture of the infamous fernando in action!! :eek:

:confused: --->
ile_interview_05.jpg

ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
but LOL

thats tops ALL your pictures mate!

hehe
brings back unpleasant memories for me... my friend didn´t tell me it was a gay night and i was a wee bit shocked when i seen her boss fernando in action!!

*chuckle* ... well McRackin ... you've made my day .... will be grinning each time I picture that today ! :D

I'm disgusted at that picture... Only because I'm jealous that I can't do that feat!

My God! The physics of it are mindboggling!

so.. has anyone been this year?? Really thinking of going.. But don't want to pay +20£ for an empty club... :confused:

Back