F.A.O Makka

yeah soz man,...its been pretty hectic since ive been back.....wot with random trips to London and MAnchester.

this trip will def be happeneing in the new year,....r u aware of wots going on new years eve @ the Loft?

nah but if ya want i can find out quite fancy th eloft althou i think i will have to drive as im f***ing working new years day (blody comet)

but yeah i fancy the loft !!
still down from yuor ibiza trip then ? i loved it mate hod some proper random conversations with you on my way home some nights !!!

ahhhhhhhhhhhh the memories !!

p.s can u email me pepe from london bars email addy he gave it to me but i had lost it !!

thanx

:lol: yeah i remember some of those chats mate,....made a change from seeing some of the victims from our bar,....of which usually involving the police and the gardia :lol:

as for next yr,...its on! Andreas said b4 i left theres a job there for me @ wot ever time i get out there in the season.

i didnt actually get Pepe's email address,....shame really because thats him finished now in ibiza,..the London bars future remains to be scene.

see im not that bad really am i

we had some intresting chats and thought you were a top bloke !!
shame bout the london bar thou y is that ?? pepe has been there years and seemed to love the place have you got andreas email adresse ?

bloody hell stayed in touch with some poeple speak to mel form london bar a bit !!

my bets moment and weirdest moment in ibiza this year thou was when you came up to me and said your frontliners arnt you !! f***ing hell i had one of those WTF moments althou i had spoken to you several times before that !!

carl cox night was awesome and the backroom of slinky f*** cant remember who they where called but they pereformed live or was it judgment sundays f*** knows !!

just checking loft listings now mate !!

the reason Pepe has finished with the London bar is mainly because of the policing in the west end now,....this is wot he was telling me,...the police have got to firm this year and its set to continue,.....profits r down and pr fines r up.

not me tho,..had a few near misses with the 5o tho :D

i didnt get Andreas' email address either,...hes a character but working for him is enough,...i shall just see him next yr. i doubt hed even know how to use a pc.

i done judgement sundays twice,...main room sucked but that back room had some quality funk!

def keep me posted about clubclass mate :D

this could be a good night !!

Saturday 4th December

Club Class Xmas Party

Nic Fanciulli, Paul Woolford, Sam Ball. Open 9.30 pm - 4am. £8 b4 11pm, £10 after.

ideal,.....doubt im gonna be able to get down there b4 xmas,...seems to be an exspensive one this yr,....to many nephews!

wots there website bud?

Back