End of May

Antoniousa

Hi, It's Antonio, anybody going from May 25th through 28th? staying in Playa En Bossa...looking for Friends to share activities, interested in going to Amnesia on Friday, Usuhaia opening party on Saturday and Pacha Solomon +1 on Sunday..Also interested in boat party and attending Blue Marlin and Bora Bora..
Let me know if You are there folks!
I speak fluent English, French, Little Spanish, and I'm Italian mother tongue...

may 25th IMS Dalt villa + Privilege opening, No Music on for me
May 26th Ants/Ushuaia opening + Elrow amnesia
May 27th sunday at Blue Marlin(depend on the guest dj) +Woomoon cova santa +Saga Opening Bedouin Solomon Opening plan B
May 28th Dc10 Circoloco
No time for boat party neither bora bora (unless a friend on decks)

Speaking french, great for a non french people i can include you on my whatsapp group (send number with prefix of ur country through pm) of 7 people in order to make the group more dynamic as they are a little quiet for now :D

Last edited:
Hi, It's Antonio, anybody going from May 25th through 28th? staying in Playa En Bossa...looking for Friends to share activities, interested in going to Amnesia on Friday, Usuhaia opening party on Saturday and Pacha Solomon +1 on Sunday..Also interested in boat party and attending Blue Marlin and Bora Bora..
Let me know if You are there folks!
I speak fluent English, French, Little Spanish, and I'm Italian mother tongue...
Hey hen, I will be there Fri 25th-Tue 29th, if your about

may 25th IMS Dalt villa + Privilege opening, No Music on for me
May 26th Ants/Ushuaia opening + Elrow amnesia
May 27th sunday at Blue Marlin(depend on the guest dj) +Woomoon cova santa + Solomon Opening
May 28th Dc10 Circoloco
No time for boat party neither bora bora (unless a friend on decks)

Speaking french, great for a non french people i can include you on my whatsapp group (send number with prefix of ur country through pm) of 7 people in order to make the group more dynamic as they are a little quiet for now :D
WooMoon opens at Cova Santa on the 28th? I couldn’t find that anywhere online...

Back