Elrow

jampratt

Never been to Elrow at Amnesia but think Im going to try it this year on Sat 3rd August. I believe it gets very full and hence am considering getting advance VIP Balcony tickets. Do this tickets allow access to all areas of the club ie balcony/terrace and club room?

Never been to Elrow at Amnesia but think Im going to try it this year on Sat 3rd August. I believe it gets very full and hence am considering getting advance VIP Balcony tickets. Do this tickets allow access to all areas of the club ie balcony/terrace and club room?
Yes.

Get VIP tickets.

Thanks Taz. Are they fairly relaxed on dress code for the Balcony? I know flip flops are a no no (My mate was refused at cream for wearing them a few years ago) but will trainers/shorts/tshirts be ok?

The exact same Saturday last year on the terrace was genuinely only possible to walk through/enter the dance floor by parting people with a bit of force

That's probably going to be the busiest elrow of the entire summer. Balcony tickets highly recommended. Good luck!

There is some place on right side of terrace, 1rst row when looking at dj
2nd room: i never hang there it all happened in the terrace
some mate succeed to sneak in booth vip ? and all drink for free, even meeting Francisco the hippy , i was gutted when he was texting me the pic as i left elrow 2h00am because ,was really tired that night , eyes were itchy o_O claptone music in club room was not enough kicking to wake me up ?
Never go to outside amnesia for a smoke as once there , don't leave the dancefloor=> Vip is the answer (or spot the guys that give the vip wristbands as ive succeeded along closing 18 ?) if u don't want to be packed like sardins, even worse than dc10 Terrace :mad:, im glad im no more into this party

Thanks Taz. Are they fairly relaxed on dress code for the Balcony? I know flip flops are a no no (My mate was refused at cream for wearing them a few years ago) but will trainers/shorts/tshirts be ok?
Trainers fine, T-shirts fine.

Vests - no.

They say shorts aren't allowed but I've seen people wearing them.

I've also seen men in shorts up there, but if it stipulates "no shorts" given this is gonna be an incredibly busy event, I personally wouldn't risk it.

Thanks for the advance fellas. Def guna get the Balcony tckts! I take it it is fine to buy them through spotlight?

Here is my plan for the wk if anyone is interested lol

Weds 31st July...Table at Mambo for food and sunset followed by DC10 (maybe stop for a few drinks in Bossa en route)
Thurs....Cala Bassa Beach, then either Ibiza Town/Pacha Or Bossa/Hi.
Fri...Ocean Beach followed by Eden
Sat...Chilled day rd pool followed by Elrow
Sun...Blue Marlin then either Glitterbox at Hi or Solumun at Pacha. Depending on what we did on the Thurs.
Mon...Chilled day followed by Pikes.
Tues....Chilled day maybe try another beach Cala Conte or Cala Salada followed by a quiet/early night.
Weds...Fly home :(

41 and still going strong! Im from the Hacienda/Cream era bt generally love all genres of house music. Any other recommendations welcome!

Last edited:
Got my Elrow Balcony tckts ?

Got Guest List at Pikes on the Monday night too, never been there before either. Are they strict on dress code? Really dont wanna wear jeans but will if I have too. Would sooner wear smart denim shorts?

Got my Elrow Balcony tckts ?

Got Guest List at Pikes on the Monday night too, never been there before either. Are they strict on dress code? Really dont wanna wear jeans but will if I have too. Would sooner wear smart denim shorts?
In Pikes you can wear whatever you want.

Not long for me now ?

May do Afterlife on the Thurs as opposed to Music on cos I think id sooner do Pacha Sunday after Blu Marlin. Ive never been to either afterlife or Music on......Opinions welcome??

Afterlife is very popular party Techno gueared,Music on Same T2ch House geared
No in by both even their Closing.

Damn ,Nearly no common events (waiting for lineup Woomoon BMI +1) beside Mambo sunset Sept 30th..U ll have place to dance at Dc10 as main people will be at Privileve that night..
if u see a bloke carrying a drum(Full of ibz stickers) on his shoulder with brown Bob Dylan Cape(trying to behave when there is family old people n kids all around ?,otherwisecall kids will point their fingers Hey there is a ☠,n will make me uncomfortable ),give a shout ?

Review if anybody interested!

Weds...Mambo then DC10...Superb warm up which just got better when we got to DC10.
Thurs...Destino then Pacha....First time at Destino will defo be going again great venue, fantastic set from Kitten (Before Carola). Pacha.. very full but superb atmosphere.
Fri..Ocean Beach then Eden....Great cheesy kinda day at OCB, Eden was too packed and far too hot which spoilt it at bit for me although everyone else was raving about it. Would give it another try.
Sat...Elrow...First time at Elrow didnt disappoint, was full but we found a good spot in the back righthand corner as you look at the elrow stage.
Sun...Blue Marlin..Brilliant all round, Kolsch stole the lime light from Tong with a superb set.
Mon..Pikes...Was flagging at this point but Pikes is an ideal venue for a semi chilled kinda night.

Will be back nxt year! Cova Santa on my to do list.

Back