El Patio

stivi

Sundays this summer

55837852_10157274623696079_8430841319659667456_n.jpg

Has anyone been to el patio?

Whats like bar price tickets etc? I stayed in Bora Bora the year before they added it and done the revamp typical!

Guessing the dates with big name were pricey

Usual Ibiza mate, think water was 8, beer 13 and entry was like 30. Personally I would not go back thought it was pretty poor.

Beach side is much better.
Yeah for sure the Sunday is day I land and will be heading over PDB before Hi. Just trying to find something to keep us entertained for the night

Do they ever use the inside glass walled bit of Bora Bora any more? I've had a couple of amazing nights on the with Oliver Lang on the decks.
Come to think of it, whats happened to Oliver in recent years? Hes been pretty quiet.

Reactions: Liv
Do they ever use the inside glass walled bit of Bora Bora any more? I've had a couple of amazing nights on the with Oliver Lang on the decks.
Come to think of it, whats happened to Oliver in recent years? Hes been pretty quiet.

they do yeah. over the winter keep on dancing and others have done night time parties in there. in summer it's often open as well but bora bora is just known as an afternoon/evening venue and people often leave around midnight.

2008 was the last time I went in that inner bar, crazy times.
Oliver Lang was a good BB DJ, whatever happened to Alex Miles too?

Reactions: Liv
2008 was the last time I went in that inner bar, crazy times.
Oliver Lang was a good BB DJ, whatever happened to Alex Miles too?

Same here I think. I remembe it going on until about 8am and the other side of the glass were family's sunbathing!
The last time I saw Oliver playing was next door at Jet apartments by the pool.

Has anyone been to el patio?

Whats like bar price tickets etc? I stayed in Bora Bora the year before they added it and done the revamp typical!

Guessing the dates with big name were pricey
Stayed there last year when it was on and Marco Carola played on the Saturday till midnight.

Was ideal as a free night literally down the stairs from your room but wouldn’t pay in and just bought one drink and then filled up from the room rest of the time.

Prices for accommodation. early in the season really decent at Bora Bora and for a weekend perfect location for airport, clubs etc. Spotless good quality accommodation as well.

Staying there again end of May.

Stayed there last year when it was on and Marco Carola played on the Saturday till midnight.

Was ideal as a free night literally down the stairs from your room but wouldn’t pay in and just bought one drink and then filled up from the room rest of the time.

Prices for accommodation. early in the season really decent at Bora Bora and for a weekend perfect location for airport, clubs etc. Spotless good quality accommodation as well.

Staying there again end of May.
Yes mate was ideal when I went in 2015 the year before the refurb. Might pop my head in if it's free why not! Back to the spar for a top up

Yes mate was ideal when I went in 2015 the year before the refurb. Might pop my head in if it's free why not! Back to the spar for a top up
Only free into el patio if staying there when they have party on. Get a band when you check in, no idea what they charge but wouldn’t bother imo unless a guest you desperately wanted to see.

They owe me more than 15k so I left and so did the PR team. No idea what the other boys got up to after, I'm just jetting around playing wherever is good. Also had a family so working full time again as well and loving life!

Thank you all so much for the kind words I really do appreciate them and you guys were amazing to play to! Maybe I'll come back and do a one off somewhere in ibiza when the time and place is right and I'll be sure to post here when I do it...

I'll drop a mix or 2 here as well in a few days.

Thanks again for all the love and support over the years!

Alex

Back