Early Entry Tickets

hels_belles

Is anyone able to confirm how strictly the time limits are enforced on early entry tickets? Looking at getting the pre-midnight tickets for privilege next Saturday but our flight doesn’t land until about 9.30pm. Would obviously aim to arrive on time but if we were a little after midnight or have to queue for a while would they make us buy more full priced tickets?

Is anyone able to confirm how strictly the time limits are enforced on early entry tickets? Looking at getting the pre-midnight tickets for privilege next Saturday but our flight doesn’t land until about 9.30pm. Would obviously aim to arrive on time but if we were a little after midnight or have to queue for a while would they make us buy more full priced tickets?

I’d not think of going before 2am

It should go in till 10?? So don’t go to early

If there is a queue and it’s been busy then I’ve found it’s been ok. Last time, the lady scanning the ticket looked at her watch and didn’t seem too bothered (we were around 30 minutes past the time).

Others may be able to provide more guidance.

I quite like going early so can take it all in and explore the places to stand for the best sound.

You do end up spending more than the reduction in ticket price but as mentioned it’s good to have a look around and watch a night build up.

I’d say it took longer than previous years to get through Ibiza airport at passport control this time, bags, transport and hotel check in, then transport to the club... do-able if on time, what’s the price difference

I’d not think of going before 2am

It should go in till 10?? So don’t go to early

no man, it won't be going later than normally. from what I hear they didn't get an exception approved, which is why they do open at 6pm already. so unless there is a last minute surprise, it'll close at 7am.

if you plan to go to privilege closing, I personally would go early. the early carola set in vista club I think might be cool.

not sure but I would think same will apply to amnesia.

update to above post: I think amnesia will close a bit later than 7am, but definitely not 12 noon or anything like that.

update to above post: I think amnesia will close a bit later than 7am, but definitely not 12 noon or anything like that.
I’ve heard 10,,

7 will be a poor effort but saying that he’s on again at bm the next day 8pm ish ??

Some cracking parties this weekend

With all these big parties saturday are they all going to be busy? Trying to work out where to go as I would be happy with any of them. Want to go to whatever is busy enough. Thinking pikes till 2ish then somewhere else.

Back