e channel -wild on ibiza

ibizaboi24

anyone have the video of the Brooke Burke Wild on Ibiza when it was show on E channel a few years ago????

ibizaboi24 said:
anyone have the video of the Brooke Burke Wild on Ibiza when it was show on E channel a few years ago????
naaa but E is always doing reruns..
ohh yeah also you can buy the brooke burke wildon DVD. it shows all the trips she took etc..
try a torrent search maybe its out somewhere on the net..
that epsiode was pretty good, she went to cyprus,mikanos and rodesisland and sardenia too.. was wicked..

I love the sexy and gorgeous Brooke but hate that Ibiza is featured in the Wild On episodes, because justice is never done to the island.... I mean they just barely tickle the surface of the wonderment :confused: :x

i know what you mean pachagirl, but there i would love to have a DVD that shows some stuff about it. that was the show that first introduced me to the island here in the states. I have done a net search and looked for reruns..no go....

MrSt0NeD said:
u want a good vid about ibiza to watch ?!

look for "ibiza children" :twisted:

hahahahaha I remember watching that last year from trance addict
that was a trippy.. hahaaha
Ive got a couple ibiza videos,,if people want them just pm and we can figure out how to send them. through msn or something.

I have found that the music DVD's put out by different labels capture more of the club environment. I think they are a better representation of that aspect. It would be nice to have a DVD to show all of the amazing scenery. But then again, that is why you go.

[/quote]
ohh yeah also you can buy the brooke burke wildon DVD. it shows all the trips she took etc..
[/quote]

How exactly do you do the torrent search? I had a site but it got shut down. I miss my programs.

Thanks in advance

[/quote]

How exactly do you do the torrent search? I had a site but it got shut down. I miss my programs.

Thanks in advance[/quote]

try Edonkey or limewire
also try the torrent sites like
www.torrentspy.com
www.torrentmatrix.com
www.torrentreactor.net
if none of those have it..
then do a google for her name , name of the dvd plus torrent etc..
if nothing then its not out yet..

actually I was just looking over the site and I dont think they have a DVD of IBIZA its just brook in swim wear which wouldnt be a bad thing,..
http://www.eonline.com/On/Wild/Travel/ibiza.html
even spot light is mentioned!!

but if you're just looking for videos on IBIZA night life and stuff..
search for some of these titles

Ibiza Experience
Ibiza uncovered
naked IBIZA
Ibizas children
The Visions Of Ibiza vol 1 and vol 2
drugland part 3 - IBIZA

and movies set in IBIZA try

Welcome 2 Ibiza
Ibiza Dream
Its all gone pete tong

thats about all I know..
if anyone else knows some others please list them..

It's very difficult to describe to my friends here what Ibiza is like because a) they are not into the whole european, partying, electronic music scene and b) Ibiza is hard to describe simply. I always say that Wild On captured 1/1000th of Ibiza and the majority of parties that they went to do not do it justice at all. Basically I just say that Ibiza is literally heaven on earth.

Cheers,
Terry

Back