Drugs

Makes me extremely happy that a fair chunk of my clubbing days were done before camera phones, snapchat and ‘mates’ papping friends in states became a thing.

Obviously there are a few photos knocking around, mainly taken innocently on nights out but filming f***ed people is out of order imo

I realise many of those vids are filmed by the person themselves, however they’re clearly on another planet and not expecting it become an international compilation.

In truly hypocritical fashion- I’ve sent the video onto clubbing friends

There was a room in this after hours club I frequented on Sundays where they would stuff the patrons who over dosed on GHB and let them get straight instead of tossing them out into the daylight. We called it the green room.........I had a small residency in said room for a short time lol. Thankfully the cameras on cell phones back then really sucked.

Hey, you lads ever draw on your mates faces with magic marker when they fall asleep on a couch during the after party at someones apartment (flat for my UK friends)?

Was just digging thru my phone trying to find something and came across some serious Gurn lol

What else besides drugs can make you look at 8 year old pictures in your icloud photo feed and howl in tears of laughter lol, am I old enough to say those were the days? ;)

Makes me extremely happy that a fair chunk of my clubbing days were done before camera phones, snapchat and ‘mates’ papping friends in states became a thing.

Obviously there are a few photos knocking around, mainly taken innocently on nights out but filming f***ed people is out of order imo

I realise many of those vids are filmed by the person themselves, however they’re clearly on another planet and not expecting it become an international compilation.

In truly hypocritical fashion- I’ve sent the video onto clubbing friends
I’d contemplated becoming a councillor. But decided against it. Too many pictures off my tits. Visions of them ending up in the Sun or Daily Mail.

Anyone got any experience with DMT in Ibiza? Done it a few times at home and would be interested if anyone’s had any experience with it on the island. DM me if you would rather be discreet. Thanks

Back