Drugs

riches101

guys I'm not advocating drug use here, but I've been reading a lot of shocking reports on social media about fake drugs going around festivals, some really bunk stuff. Just wanna remind everyone use a test kid if your gonna do it. If that's not possible check pull reports online and at least try to match. I've lost ppl to drugs in my life, so I'd rather look like "that guy" posting about drugs, than see tragedies keep occurring, and let's face the truth a lot of ppl on this forum will be indulging this summer, just stay hydrated, be safe, and look out for your friends. Because at the end of the night they're all you really have. Cheers

guys I'm not advocating drug use here, but I've been reading a lot of shocking reports on social media about fake drugs going around festivals, some really bunk stuff. Just wanna remind everyone use a test kid if your gonna do it. If that's not possible check pull reports online and at least try to match. I've lost ppl to drugs in my life, so I'd rather look like "that guy" posting about drugs, than see tragedies keep occurring, and let's face the truth a lot of ppl on this forum will be indulging this summer, just stay hydrated, be safe, and look out for your friends. Because at the end of the night they're all you really have. Cheers

Use a "test kid"

That's just about the most unethical thing I've ever heard

I've heard that you can't find them, but I'm not sure. I've also heard they can be tricky w customs, but I can't imagine anything more than confiscation

Yeah I've brought a reagent dropper with me before. Nothing illegal about it so not sure if customs can even confiscate it.

I think I read it has to do w ingredients in the reagent. Something in it was hard to get through customs. Don't quote me on this though, I don't completely remember.

Meh... I usually take half give it a good 2-3 hours to check quality...

Odds are really good that the reputable guys on the island will not f*** you intentionally and keep enough control so as to do not damage at least.

If you don't know the person that is selling you whatever it is you want or have not been introduced by someone trustworthy, don't buy.

With the exception of one rather boring K episode I've never had any problems.

Meh... I usually take half give it a good 2-3 hours to check quality...

Odds are really good that the reputable guys on the island will not f*** you intentionally and keep enough control so as to do not damage at least.

If you don't know the person that is selling you whatever it is you want or have not been introduced by someone trustworthy, don't buy.

With the exception of one rather boring K episode I've never had any problems.
Well there you go. Another good example of a "in a pinch" way to test. I like that, taking half and testing the waters. It sure beats taking a whole and it being too late. They're were some extremely strong pills last year according to pill reports in Ibiza last year, and even if one isn't putting oneself in danger of taking bunk stuff, could easily take one pill that would equal they're notmal 3. You never really know unless your w someone who's taken them if you can't test, but at least you won't be overdoing it

Back