Drug testing.

gutsy

After having some cocaine on Saturday night. At 11.00am today I got pulled in at work for a random drugs test. Urine sample to be sent to lab with results returned in 5 days. So question I need asking is has anyone taken a test and roughly how long after last line. It’s been 82 hours for me and I’m very interested to know what chance I got of passing test. Any info would be appreciated. Have read a lot online and they are saying between 2-4 days or maybe over.
To say I’m worried is an understatement.

I’m self employed but Only prob is I work under my fathers company with a chance of being a director in a few years time. It’s a client we have a few jobs with so it wont look good. Plus I’ve got some explaining to do to the old man. Let’s hope I pass, I’ve got my fingers crossed.

After having some cocaine on Saturday night. At 11.00am today I got pulled in at work for a random drugs test. Urine sample to be sent to lab with results returned in 5 days. So question I need asking is has anyone taken a test and roughly how long after last line. It’s been 82 hours for me and I’m very interested to know what chance I got of passing test. Any info would be appreciated. Have read a lot online and they are saying between 2-4 days or maybe over.
To say I’m worried is an understatement.

Mate you be fine , rack um up to celebrate

Depends how much you’ve had but it’s a bit borderline to be honest with you.

Bit naughty doing a drugs test at work on a Monday morning, most places go for a Wednesday afternoon :lol:

Is there still Cocaine in Cocaine nowadays :lol:

Somebody I know done one on purpose to test to see how long it is, yet still had it in his piss after a week. Sorry to say . . .

...everywhere I read that purity is at a high? :confused:

I'm hoping the best for you but think it *might* still show :(
It was more of a laugh at what people selling it, claim to be how good it is.

Best one I've heard is "pure fire, best thing since Pablo" :lol: its been ages since i've took it so maybe it has gotten better

Might sound like a daft question (and don’t know if it actually makes a difference) but have you exercised a lot since Sat? People i’ve spoke to are sure sweating it out works...

That’s tough. Really hope your own free time r&r activity doesn’t unfairly impact on your work future. Good luck Gutsy.

Depends how much you’ve had but it’s a bit borderline to be honest with you.

Bit naughty doing a drugs test at work on a Monday morning, most places go for a Wednesday afternoon :lol:
If I wasn’t clear it was today Wednesday 11am.

Might sound like a daft question (and don’t know if it actually makes a difference) but have you exercised a lot since Sat? People i’ve spoke to are sure sweating it out works...
Not really but I had read that too.

That’s tough. Really hope your own free time r&r activity doesn’t unfairly impact on your work future. Good luck Gutsy.
Thanks Amigo, trouble is I’m always clean at work. And I’ve been good lately as I’ve not been on it too much.

Last edited:
Back