Drinks etc

philip123

Heading back this year after going in 2006, and reading through all the posts about drink prices, a few people said they've been refilling water bottles in the toilets! Have people actually been doing this?! Obviously would be a money save but surely it leads to days spent on the toilet?!

I think the miserable c*nts in some clubs actually turn off the cold tap, that was definitely the case in Space when i was there last year.:confused:

That's what a few people have said, and that the taste isn't great. How bad is it though? Last time we went, we just got glasses with loads of ice and let the water melt it slowly, that's practically drinking the stuff anyway! Any info on the other clubs apart from space?

Heading back this year after going in 2006, and reading through all the posts about drink prices, a few people said they've been refilling water bottles in the toilets! Have people actually been doing this?! Obviously would be a money save but surely it leads to days spent on the toilet?!

As far as I know the water from the toilets has no drinking-water-quality.... I´d never drink it.... :eek:

The only club you can drink the water from the tap is Privilege because the water comes from there own spring. It tastes fine and I've done it with no ill effects. However saying that someone on here said this year it tasted a little chloriney.

I wouldn't risk it in any of the other clubs though.

Pay the money...

I'd pick being destitute over being gravely ill any day

Plus, no one likes to see someone double-ending, firing hot, molten effluent all over the terrace at Space.

Well not unless it's particularly spectacular...

Pay the money...

I'd pick being destitute over being gravely ill any day

Plus, no one likes to see someone double-ending, firing hot, molten effluent all over the terrace at Space.

Well not unless it's particularly spectacular...

A couple of years ago a friend of mine spewed all over a bunch of people at Matinee! twice! :lol:

After that she was better...but it wasn't because of the water :lol:

Back