Drink Prices 2019-2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prices experienced this season -

Jug of Sangria (1ltr) Bora Bora - 25 Euros
Vodka & Mixer Bora Bora - 17 Euros
Vodka & Mixer Pacha - Think was 17 Euros but filled glass and bottle of mixer passed
Vodka & Mixer Hi - 20 Euros (shocking measure)
Vodka & Mixer Blue Marlin - 13 Euros large gobleg
San Miguel Beer Blue Marlin - 10 Euros

El Patio:
Beers €9
Cocktails €16
0.5l water €6
Tinto des varano €7
Fresh OJ €8
Red Bull €9
Soft drinks €7

Does anyone know the rough cost of wine in clubs? By the glass if poss. Trying to think go alternatives to drinking they 12e beer that you save for so long it's warm

Does anyone know the rough cost of wine in clubs? By the glass if poss. Trying to think go alternatives to drinking they 12e beer that you save for so long it's warm

I’ll be honest, I’ve done most things in most clubs over the years, but a glass of wine isn’t one (outside of Pacha restaurant). I mean do they even serve wine at the main bars in any of the clubs?

I asked about this a few years ago and it doesn’t seem to be the done thing in clubs. Space used to do wine by the glass, slightly cheaper than beer but the glasses were about 150ml max and it tasted shit

I asked about this a few years ago and it doesn’t seem to be the done thing in clubs. Space used to do wine by the glass, slightly cheaper than beer but the glasses were about 150ml max and it tasted shit
FFS I actually love cava too back to beer it is

I have bought wine for my misses regularly in clubs. I can’t remember prices unfortunately but it’s often cheaper than beer. Usually a really generous glass too. Destino in particular was close to half a pint! I can’t comment on the quality but she never complains!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back