Drink Prices 2019-2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
here's a first update on 2019 drink prices.

PACHA:
water 9€
beer 11€
regular longdrinks (spirit + mixer) 17€ (redbull ones 19€ and premium spirits are also more expensive)

USHUAÏA:
water 10€ (it's 0.5L though not 0.33L as most others have)
beer 13€
longdrinks 17-20€

more to come soon.

I'll say it again, no matter how many times I'll get told off by no matter whom, water shouldn't be more than 5€ a bottle (and no matter if 0.33L or 0.5L)
Have pacha beer prices reduced? I could have sworn they were more expensive last year

Seriously though. One of the venues needs to take the lead on this water issue. It would perhaps shame the others into action. €5 cap as suggested leaves plenty of profit and is at the limits of being reasonable.

Like how its €2 more in Hi than ushuaia across the road. Suspect they charge based on head count/capacity of venue.

Maybe everyone in place refuses to buy any drinks then all collapse with dehydration. would make interesting headline...

Seriously though. One of the venues needs to take the lead on this water issue. It would perhaps shame the others into action. €5 cap as suggested leaves plenty of profit and is at the limits of being reasonable.
Definitely it could be a great marketing tool and create a good 'for the people' atmosphere, and they will still make a fortune on the mark up.

It's shame to have to look at it in a marketing way but they clearly don't care for their customers health charging 10+ for water.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back