Drink Prices 2019-2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody take flasks? They have those pouch ones that are pretty discreet and can fill up with 8 or 16 oz of booze. Save some mo ey by only buying the mixers.

Do they do patdown at clubs and check your pockets? Last time I was there was 2010 so I don't remember.
Some clubs here I can get away with but some you get pat down by security

View attachment 6767
I do this every year with these exact Pouches lol.
Fill with vodka and dash of black current. Then just buy water in the clubs and mix it in.

I do this every year with these exact Pouches lol.
Fill with vodka and dash of black current. Then just buy water in the clubs and mix it in.
great to hear!! do you have to hide them or just in your pocket and good to go?

If they find it on the way in, they just bin it and give you a stern look (my mate twice in 2017, not me!)

Some simple steps before entering the club required, normally around the "two and one gang" area is all you need. Prison postbox not necessary.

That's what I do here too. Just had one taken a few weeks ago at space Miami. Trying to figure out how many flasks to take to account for losses but I'll just buy a 10 pacl. Prob cost less than one drink lol.

What do you mean by the "two and one gang" comment?

Does anybody take flasks? They have those pouch ones that are pretty discreet and can fill up with 8 or 16 oz of booze. Save some mo ey by only buying the mixers.

Do they do patdown at clubs and check your pockets? Last time I was there was 2010 so I don't remember.
Some clubs here I can get away with but some you get pat down by security

View attachment 6767
I have tried and succeeded with this however hard to keep down your shorts

Anyone been to Rio before? Idea on drink prices?

Might check out Hush's new night for a night off the club's. Defo bring back some memories...

here's a first update on 2019 drink prices.

PACHA:
water 9€
beer 11€
regular longdrinks (spirit + mixer) 17€ (redbull ones 19€ and premium spirits are also more expensive)

USHUAÏA:
water 10€ (it's 0.5L though not 0.33L as most others have)
beer 13€
longdrinks 17-20€

more to come soon.

I'll say it again, no matter how many times I'll get told off by no matter whom, water shouldn't be more than 5€ a bottle (and no matter if 0.33L or 0.5L)

here's a first update on 2019 drink prices.

PACHA:
water 9€
beer 11€
regular longdrinks (spirit + mixer) 17€ (redbull ones 19€ and premium spirits are also more expensive)

USHUAÏA:
water 10€ (it's 0.5L though not 0.33L as most others have)
beer 13€
longdrinks 17-20€

more to come soon.

I'll say it again, no matter how many times I'll get told off by no matter whom, water shouldn't be more than 5€ a bottle (and no matter if 0.33L or 0.5L)
11€ for a beer at pacha doesn’t feel too much like a kick in the balls. A bottle of something or other I assume?

If you’re going to Hï- the caña in the garden is the way to go if you’re beering it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back