Drink Prices 2019-2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
And you’ll be selling the drinks packages at some point? If not, when do they go off sale on the amnesia website? Are they available up until the day itself?

And you’ll be selling the drinks packages at some point? If not, when do they go off sale on the amnesia website? Are they available up until the day itself?

I think I already replied to this - we hope to be selling them but can't tell for sure yet. I think on amnesia's own website you can buy them the same day still, not sure what time until.

I got a drink package off the amnesia website, pretty decent prices but you have to buy in denominations of 5 drinks. I think I got 5x mixed spirits for €78 or something.

That’s not too bad really... and how does it work? Exchange the email print out for vouchers when you’re there? Thinking about doing this for a group of 10

That’s not too bad really... and how does it work? Exchange the email print out for vouchers when you’re there? Thinking about doing this for a group of 10
You get emailed the voucher which you can print out before you go. It has a qr code on it, which I’m guessing they scan each time (not used mine yet). Might be hard to keep track of how many drinks are left on it though, and you have to use them all on the specific night.

no idea how much the beer at sa tricha cost last year, bc i was always buying from them guys with the cool box for 2 euros (3.dl)
now last week i had a large beer (5dl) for 8 euros at sa trincha? it was delivered to me by the waiter at the beach but later i went to get another one at the bar which was still 7.50 euros. i think its too expensive, anyway later i ordered white wine which was only 4 euros for a well filled glass and got me drunk much more than the beers...

You get emailed the voucher which you can print out before you go. It has a qr code on it, which I’m guessing they scan each time (not used mine yet). Might be hard to keep track of how many drinks are left on it though, and you have to use them all on the specific night.
Cut them out into note shapes and called them amnesia fun tokens

Like a new currency in your wallet

no idea how much the beer at sa tricha cost last year, bc i was always buying from them guys with the cool box for 2 euros (3.dl)
now last week i had a large beer (5dl) for 8 euros at sa trincha? it was delivered to me by the waiter at the beach but later i went to get another one at the bar which was still 7.50 euros. i think its too expensive, anyway later i ordered white wine which was only 4 euros for a well filled glass and got me drunk much more than the beers...
Good advice! ;)
Wine is always good to get things moving a bit

last time, i think there were some people at least a few yards from ST drinking their own on the sand and a private security guy (employed by who??) was trying to move them on. which felt a bit sinister - does anyone have the authority to do that?

last time, i think there were some people at least a few yards from ST drinking their own on the sand and a private security guy (employed by who??) was trying to move them on. which felt a bit sinister - does anyone have the authority to do that?
doubt it, ive noticed that rope in the sand with a small perimeter in front of there but drank a few from the beach sellers right in front of ST, then ordered from the official waiters.

last time, i think there were some people at least a few yards from ST drinking their own on the sand and a private security guy (employed by who??) was trying to move them on. which felt a bit sinister - does anyone have the authority to do
there was a guy in security uniform at sa trincha, duuno who employs that guy or what his his order was? was he from the goverment or jus a hired security, cant rememebr that he had a weapon, never realy saw him doing anything but standing around.

Does anybody take flasks? They have those pouch ones that are pretty discreet and can fill up with 8 or 16 oz of booze. Save some mo ey by only buying the mixers.

Do they do patdown at clubs and check your pockets? Last time I was there was 2010 so I don't remember.
Some clubs here I can get away with but some you get pat down by security

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back